• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

No, it's mine! MIIIIIIINE!

Really though, I didn't even know I got awarded this. Thanks so much everyone! I wasn't expecting many people to be intrigued with the work so far.

So alas, I have to give it up, do I? Totally not to keep the prize within the 'Postwar KR Clique', but I would like to award it to lvashanko of All The World Perish ( https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...he-world-perish-austrian-krr-cold-war.874934/ )! It's a really neat AAR, all new events, and has even already went into Crown Atomic levels of depressing! :)

I like AARs where you don't necessarily have to root for the protaganist of the story. It's very compelling.

Congrats lvashanko, you da MVP!

7GsQEA3.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations, @Ivashanko!

Oh, and everyone, please make sure you post in the AAR as well as using the @ tags to get people's attention. :) It will help keep awards moving along!

Reactions:
Yep, I never check the notifications. They are messy and mainly tell me the same as my subscribed threads, and tagging gets lost among the someone has posted in a thread I have notifications. ;)

Oh, and congrats Ivashanko!

Congrats @Ivashanko !

Totally not to keep the prize within the 'Postwar KR Clique'
Well you know it's better than the GOT clique that monopolised half the awards for three (maybe four ? don't remember but it felt long :p ) weeks.

I like to nominate @Marco Oliverio for his AAR Merchant Kings of Aragon - An EUIV and MEIOU & Taxes AAR.

It's well-written and shows well how the M&T mod works.

HOW COOL! Thanks for the nomination! I really appreciate it. It's been totally fun, and I can't imagine playing EUIV without M&T!!

My congratulations!

Congratulations, Marco Oliverio!

Well deserved congrats, Marco Oliverio!

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate tat you are all reading and commenting on the AAR.

(Now I have to figure out to get the next version to work - all the mods won't work with 1.14 anymore! Wish me luck!)

Hi all.

I'd like to pass this very noble awAARd on to Lord Logsdon and his excellent AAR Deus Vult! - A Knights to Jerusalem AAR.

He's far too modest in his intro - this might be his first AAR, but it's clearly not the first time he's imagined a great story. Excellent story, great characters, interesting strategy, diabolical treachery and tragedy - it's all here in just the first postings. So I think it's going to be a VERY interesting read on how the Knights get to the Kingdom of Jerusalem. I'm really looking forward to it all!

Lord Logsdon - stand up, take a bow, and enjoy the limelight!
:D:D:D:D:D