• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations indeed Atlantic Friend, one day I'll catch up with CrossFires. One day... :D

El Pip said:
Congratulations indeed Atlantic Friend, one day I'll catch up with CrossFires. One day... :D

I add my congratulations as well, and add this AAR to my must read list

Congratulations, Atlantic Friend :)

Congrats AF! Outstanding! Love your story, well deserved indeed.

Congratulations!

Good grief, how immensely inebriating it is to wallow in congratulation messages celebrating my (utter lack of ) talent !

But as promised, I must pass this award to a person who truly deserves it, and I think I have just the right person in mind. Let's face it, he writes such a good AAR that it is downright humbling, and I am not ashamed to confess I hired Three Corsican thugs to beat him into a pulp to teach him a lesson about the perils of being that humbling. For any reader interested, they accept monthly payments, and with the last one you get a picture of the dear departed.

So, anyway, it's now time for me to announce (drum rolls) that my selection for Writer of the Week is (drum rolls louder) is... (drum rolls deafeningly) is...

*leaves and shoots the drummer*

Sorry, I couldn't concentrate with all that ruckus. Well, here you are people, ladies and gentlemen, I give you as Writer of the Week...

Phoenix Dace !

Still-breathing author of the breathtaking Services for one's country, in war and peace alike

Oh, and before my 15 minutes of fame finally die down, I urge you all Crossfires readers to vote in France's 1939 Presidential election !

Nice job, Phoenix Dace. Been just over two years since the last time and that's far too long.

Congrats! :)

Congratulations Phoenix Dace. It is indeed a good yarn.

Congratulations Phoenix Dace !!

I guess I'd better watch out for those thugs. Or hire three Quebecois(/Newfie?) thugs of my own.

Thanks AF, for this great honour, and also for offering support and comments throughout the AAR itself! I suppose this means I should go write some more, and begin my week-long search for another deserving writer.

Also, in this space I'd like to take the chance to thank my most dedicated commentators (especially the ones that have stuck with me since the beginning), since as all AAR writers know, it's really them that keep the AARs going. So, thanks go out to Kordo, Spacehusky, Atlantic Friend, Dinglehoff, EmprorCoopinius, Koegh, GhostWriter, and rcduggan. And others who have posted only one or two posts, thanks to you as well (but would it really hurt to post more ;) ?).

Thanks again AF. I don't really know what to say.

Congratulations Phoenix Dace!

Congratulations Phoenix Dace!

Congratulations, Phoenix Dace :)