• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*blushes*

Wow, I'm honoured! I really do appriciate this. Well as I'm quite new to writting AARs something about myself. I'm Dutch, 20 years young, student International and European Law and Philosophy at Groningen, the Netherlands.

About my writings, I started to fool a bit around with Vikings to practice my writing skills for an english test when I was totaly fed up with studying, but still felt I had to do something. That something turned out to be Vikings. I'm really glad you all like it, and I hope I can keep it up.

EvilSanta: I'm really honoured you chose me for the award, especially as I regard your "And now for something completly different" and 1001 nights as main reasons to start a comedy AAR

Cannonized, Duke of Wellington, stnylan, GrimReaper, Hardraade, Lord E, Emperor_krk, rcduggan, thrashing mad, Lordban, English Patriot: Thank you guys! I'm truly moved by your support and enthusiasm!

Veldmaarschalk: You know? What are you? Who are you? :eek:

Thanks for the support anyhow :D

coz1: just Grubby will do ;)

Congrats Grubnessu! :)

Congrats there Grubby, good work!

General Jac, Mettermrck, Trondheim, grayghost, VILenin, Piko, Fgorginator: Thank you guys!

Veldmaarschalk: No, I'm serious, how did you know? :p I can only think of one way, but tell me!

All good things come to an end, so I present you the next WritAAR of the Week: English Patriot, with his The Rebirth of England, Woodhouse dynasty part II

Congrats, EP!

Congratulations , Old Boy ! Very well done !

Congratulations, English Patriot :)

Great choice. Congrats, EP! Very well deserved and high time you took the WoW. :)

A wonderful choice, indeed! Congrats, EP!

Congrats English Patriot! :D