• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Alright, the week is up, I'm going to call "Tomorrow's Sun, Today", another relatively recent Stellaris AAR by @michaelpetska, telling the story of an hegemonic mega-corporation through a recollection of reports, messages and registered conversation.

Congratulations!

As it's Sunday, I pass the WritAAR of the Week torch to @Deaghaidh, his writing in Cracks in the Shell 2: The Rehatchening! excels in both quality and imagination.

Congratulations to both!

Congratulations!

Many congratulations, Deaghaidh! I was certain that you had won this before, even if at the very start of the WoW. But this is your very first. 'Bout time!

Many congratulations, Deaghaidh! I was certain that you had won this before, even if at the very start of the WoW. But this is your very first. 'Bout time!

I've had weekly showcases before, but in my long years here I guess I never got this one. Not surprising really, there's been a lot of talent passing through this community.