• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
'Twas difficult to choose, but as some have guessed it's another AGOT AAR. Without further ado, I nominate this weeks AARward to be granted to:

Dr Pearceson! His A Line of Fire and Blood: A House Targaryen AAR is an interesting re-write of Ageon the Conqueror and house Targaryen's rule over Westeros. Will they be successful or will they meet their demise, we'll all find out in future updates!

Wow. This was totally unexpected. Thanks a lot SgtSmuckers, I really apreciate this. Really honoured to win this week. Now to find a suitable candidate for next week...

My choice for this week's WritAAR of the Week is Silfae and their AAR Sweet Arabyan Nightmare. LINK: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...byan-nightmare-geheimnisnacht-dev-aar.856856/

Using the Geheimnisnacht mod, this AAR takes place in the world of Warhammer Fantasy and focuses on the trials and tribulations of Sultana Yazmine as she turns to dark powers to achieve her ends. A great read, I love the narrative structure with the occasional letters showing other characters' feelings. Reading Yazmine's develpoment and how it effects her loved ones is entertaining. A great AAR in general.

Thank you for the nomination DrPearceson, I'm flattered and glad so many are enjoying this story.
If I understand correctly I should now find another nominee for next week, right?

Thank you again, everybody.

Alright, it's Sunday, and my choice for this week's WritAAR of the Week will be siempie78 in "Wolves - aGoT House Stark AAR". LINK: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/wolves-agot-house-stark-aar.857759/

It's a pure narrative AAR taking place in the ASOIAF universe with an alternative outcome on the War of the Five Kings scenario, following the point of view of Robb Stark and his bannermen, Hosten and Maege, and Myrcella Lannister.
Very detailed and realistic in its descriptions, with a careful focus on the characters' feelings and motivations.

Congrats siempie78!