• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
both assets and mods like a other train station and the famous network expansion roads mod
you've switched the mods on in the content manager?

If you are still subscribed to them in the workshop, then it is a sync issue between the game and Steam's workshop.

Try exiting Steam and reloading again and see if it shows up.

Otherwise you may need to keep try on/off at different times of the day.
it is an sync issue yes what can i do to solve the issue?

There have been many different things that different people have found helps with this issue. Some are:

- make sure Steam Cloud Sync is enabled in two places - Steam overall, and this game in particular
- hit the **Reset Configuration** button, under Options, Misc
- exit Steam and reboot the computer
- enable Steam overlay if disabled
- manually delete the mods and assets (C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\) then run a Steam Verify Operation
- sign into Paradox account in game's main menu
- unsubscribe from all mods that affect the game's menus
- add steam.exe and cities.exe to the Exceptions list of your antivirus app

I hope one of those helps you!

Looks like Steam is having some issues finishing downloads for some people. Try this:

1. Close down Steam completely (so Steam > Exit in the upper left menu),
2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop (if you have Steam installed in a different folder, go there instead)
3. Delete the Downloads folder.
4. Then restart Steam. Resume the download if needed.

If that didn't help:
5. Hover over the "Missing Download Files" text and note the Steam ID. (the string of numbers).
6. Repeat step 1 and 2.
7. Open the 255710 folder.
8. Delete the folder with the mod's SteamID.
9. Repeat step 3 and 4.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Looks like Steam is having some issues finishing downloads for some people. Try this:

1. Close down Steam completely (so Steam > Exit in the upper left menu),
2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop (if you have Steam installed in a different folder, go there instead)
3. Delete the Downloads folder.
4. Then restart Steam. Resume the download if needed.

If that didn't help:
5. Hover over the "Missing Download Files" text and note the Steam ID. (the string of numbers).
6. Repeat step 1 and 2.
7. Open the 255710 folder.
8. Delete the folder with the mod's SteamID.
9. Repeat step 3 and 4.
i think it is not a sync issue becaseu i get a bg error message with all the missing parts but idk why it no work cuz before it worked fine

Long loading times are typically caused by too many custom assets. Here's some general guidelines for how many assets you can have depending on how much RAM you have. Ofc it also depends on how detailed the assets are, but it gives you some idea of what to expect.

4GB: 0-10 assets
8GB: 100-400 assets
12GB: 400-800 assets
16GB: 800-1200 assets
24GB: 1200-2000 assets
32GB: 2000-2800 assets
64GB: 2800-6000 assets

If you have any of the major DLC's or content creator packs, reduce the asset count by another 400 each. Each DLC adds about 250-400 assets to the game.

Long loading times are typically caused by too many custom assets. Here's some general guidelines for how many assets you can have depending on how much RAM you have. Ofc it also depends on how detailed the assets are, but it gives you some idea of what to expect.

4GB: 0-10 assets
8GB: 100-400 assets
12GB: 400-800 assets
16GB: 800-1200 assets
24GB: 1200-2000 assets
32GB: 2000-2800 assets
64GB: 2800-6000 assets

If you have any of the major DLC's or content creator packs, reduce the asset count by another 400 each. Each DLC adds about 250-400 assets to the game.
thanks i have many DLC soo that is why its so long then tnak you

btw now i may sound estoupido but is there a way to uninstall dlc?
Click on this game in your Steam library. On the right go to Manage My DLCs. You can disable DLCs in there.