- Jun 30, 2018
i have subscribed on workshop items but i cant find them unsubcribing and subsrcibing againt aint working please help
it is an sync issue yes what can i do to solve the issue?If you are still subscribed to them in the workshop, then it is a sync issue between the game and Steam's workshop.
Try exiting Steam and reloading again and see if it shows up.
Otherwise you may need to keep try on/off at different times of the day.
i think it is not a sync issue becaseu i get a bg error message with all the missing parts but idk why it no work cuz before it worked fineLooks like Steam is having some issues finishing downloads for some people. Try this:
1. Close down Steam completely (so Steam > Exit in the upper left menu),
2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop (if you have Steam installed in a different folder, go there instead)
3. Delete the Downloads folder.
4. Then restart Steam. Resume the download if needed.
If that didn't help:
5. Hover over the "Missing Download Files" text and note the Steam ID. (the string of numbers).
6. Repeat step 1 and 2.
7. Open the 255710 folder.
8. Delete the folder with the mod's SteamID.
9. Repeat step 3 and 4.
thanks i have many DLC soo that is why its so long then tnak youLong loading times are typically caused by too many custom assets. Here's some general guidelines for how many assets you can have depending on how much RAM you have. Ofc it also depends on how detailed the assets are, but it gives you some idea of what to expect.
4GB: 0-10 assets
8GB: 100-400 assets
12GB: 400-800 assets
16GB: 800-1200 assets
24GB: 1200-2000 assets
32GB: 2000-2800 assets
64GB: 2800-6000 assets
If you have any of the major DLC's or content creator packs, reduce the asset count by another 400 each. Each DLC adds about 250-400 assets to the game.