• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
El Pip said:
I approve and support both of those appointments
ja.gif

As do I.

I have no right to vote, but I do aprove it.

Peti too, provided there is no shortage of pizzas in Britain.

Right so it is decided that chavs require no rehabilitation and should just be thrown into battle.

I still need a chief of armaments and different chiefs for navy and air force looks like Sean Bean is CHief of Army.

Once again, thanks for the great comments.
:D

Inner Circle said:
my suggestion is that we take Jamie Oliver as Armaments minister :rofl:
Bread and butter doctrine (that one that reduces supply need right :D

I second, third as as-many-as-possible the proposal that Nigel Hawthorne get a role in government of some kind. Or crops up as an adviser or assistant to someone in government. Yes, Minister is one of the finest comedies around.

Lord Protector Fry???

it's gotta nice ring to it (no pun intended :p )

clarkson has to be there somewhere. if only because of his derisive comments about Americans :D

later, caff

Inner Circle said:
my suggestion is that we take Jamie Oliver as Armaments minister :rofl:

Awesome

4th Dimension said:
Bread and butter doctrine (that one that reduces supply need right :D

Even more awesomeness

Le Jones said:
No, Sean Bean...cue cries of "Chosen Men!"

And I think his Britishness would try and blend the old and the new. In this new age, we need a Foreign Minister capable of phlegmatic diplomacy. It simply has to be Prince Phillip...

Awesomeness overload :wacko:

This is AAR rocks.

tanesis,

This is epic and awesome all rolled into one!

Also I have a suggestion as to who you need to have as Chief of the Air Force, the one, the only. The Lord Flasheart (Well Rick Mayall really):
Squadron%20Commander%20Flashart(1).jpg

Chapter Eye Eye Eye: IT GETS A LITTLE TEDIOUS!

Yet another continuation of the same meeting. 12:32. Afternoon tea being prepared in the kitchens. His Britishness speaks, others are sat around the large round table in the centre of the room. Connery is not seated and is still standing in the naughty corner.

Now then dears, I've got more people on board and the cabinet is filled!

(Polite appalause)

Firstly, let me welcome the new armaments minister, Jamie Oliver!

(Oliver enters, waves and takes his place at the table. Polite applause)

Secondly, Sean Bean, Chief of Army!

(Bean enters, looks around, performs a small bow then takes his seat. Slightly louder applause. Connery looks dismayed at the non appearance of Wellington)

Thirdly, Paul Merton, Chief of Air Force!

(Rapturous applause greets Merton as he sits at the table)

And last, Ian Hislop, Chief of Navy!

(Hislop enters and sits. Everyone else has no idea who he is. Cleese manages a "Who?". Laurie is looking about 2ft higher than where Hislop is and has still not seen him)

OK then dears, we've come up with a master plan to deal with these chavs.
Cannon Fodder.

(Johnson is first to speak)

That's a bit Russian isn't it?

(Bean agrees)

Yes, not at all done, wot wot!

(Merton stares at Bean a bit strangely)

(Hislop then speaks)

Well I think Steve (his Britishness glares at Hislop) sorry, Steven (his Britishness glares even harder at Hislop) sorry, his britishness, (his Britishness gives a glare that would make an onlooker think Hislop had spilled tea, or some other heinous crime) oh gosh, I mean His Britishness......

(His Britishness cuts in)
Well that's quite alright, don't do it again. Although you don't need to capitalise his though.

(Hislop thanks his Britishness)
(Johnson excuses himself to go to the lavatory. The newcomers are informed of the backstory and a healthy discussion about Boris Johnson's bladder, or lack thereof, lasts them until afternoon tea.)

Last edited:
caffran said:
Lord Protector Fry???

it's gotta nice ring to it (no pun intended :p )

clarkson has to be there somewhere. if only because of his derisive comments about Americans :D

later, caff

Speaking of which, when does the next series of Top Gear start?

trekaddict said:
Speaking of which, when does the next series of Top Gear start?
What, you can't wait to see those nefarious Germans get trashed once more by a trio of plucky Brits? :p ;)

Too bad that Group Captain Mandrake didn't up in chief of the RAF. Oh well... :)

Eams said:
What, you can't wait to see those nefarious Germans get trashed once more by a trio of plucky Brits? :p ;)

Them bashing us is something I can live with. ( Right of the victor you see :D ) What makes me watch it is them bashing Americans. :D

BwenGun said:
This is epic and awesome all rolled into one!

Also I have a suggestion as to who you need to have as Chief of the Air Force, the one, the only. The Lord Flasheart (Well Rick Mayall really):
Squadron%20Commander%20Flashart(1).jpg

As former Lord Flasheart in one of the Werewolf sessions, I absolutely agree. Keving Darling would be a nice addition, along with General Melchett.

C'est Moi said:
Well I think Steve (his Britishness glares at Hislop) sorry, Steven (his Britishness glares even harder at Hislop) sorry, his britishness, (his Britishness gives a glare that would make an onlooker think Hislop had spilled tea, or some other heinous crime) oh gosh, I mean His Britishness......

Shall I prepare a wooden box for little Stevie? :D

You must have Gordon Ramsay somewhere as a minister or something!

And Brainiac as a tech team :D

Top GEar restarts tomorrow. JEremy Clarkson as a tank tech team!

Lord Strange said:
James May as a mechanics-electronics-artillery-technical efficiency team, with a ridiculously skill level to reflect his compulsive tidiness!

And Stevo seems a bit testy about his title. Clearly Alan Davies is needed to rub his Britishness the wrong bay, perhaps as the leader of the Welsh resistance?

Lord Strange said:

Hoooray! Even the last Episode of Series eleven can sustain me even that long. Spitfires+Battle of Britain music+Clarksons humour = win.