• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright! :)

Thanks for all comments!
Don't think there's anything I really have to answer, or should if there's any secrets that peopel try to get hold on. :p

Also, check my sig for my new prodject, Paradoxian Idol, togeather with EvilSanta, grayghost, and Duke of Wellington. You'll be able to do your own contributions, and it's a competition for those who want. You could win ;p

Update soon anyway.

bhu31ga1.gif

It is peace once again in China. And that guy calls himself a warlord, bah.

bhu32ps2.gif

I don’t even read them anymore.

bhu33al7.gif

Hey, this time it only took 4 months. Those blueprints are quite neat, at least the ones that doesn’t have to do with boats.

bhu34oc6.gif

We are erhm, surprised and shocked when we hear that yet another king of Britain is covered. Official statement, don’t question it.

bhu35hm5.gif

Some more thumb rolling.

bhu36nh8.gif

And more.

bhu37nm7.gif

Tell me if it gets repetitive.

bhu38yz6.gif

Sorry I forgot slightly about this, I had …. stuff….. to do

bhu39xm5.gif

Doctor. Doctor! My thumb seems to be broken.

bhu40uq9.gif

And there goes the planets last war. What did we do wrong?

But if so, at least your thumb is broken in a good cause :)

Doctor, doctor
give me the news
my poor thumbs
are stuck in screws

no techs gonna
cure my blues
I gotta bad case
of no war news:D

Snake IV said:

Doctor. Doctor! My thumb seems to be broken.

LOL. Don't roll em so hard. They might start a fire from the friction. :D

Good progress, Bhutan seems to fill your time with lots of other things to do, like browsing the net and surfing the forum. Also I think that the Idols Idea came to you while playing Bhutan and humming a song. :D

It seem you are preparing for the thumb-lympics. I see a gold medal coming up for Bhutan. :D

Chances are there won't be an Armageddon or an instant obliteration here :D

Last edited:
Cheers to Snake, Mr. Update!

I've been busy in a an odd amount the last couple of weeks, so I havn't put much mind to this (especially as I've not done very much work on this for months (updates made loooong ago, new stuff not as much as the amount I piblish) it easily slip my mind nowadays. Especially when I work with Diplomacy :p .

In any case, update promise during the comign 7 days, if you remind me once in a while, and then one more in the coming 14 dáys if I feel generous. :)

The Great Duck said:
So,where is the update then?
I know. I hoped no one would notice until I updated, which I planed to do today or tomorrow. Now I better do as soon as possible.

I'll try to be better on this front from now on, I shoudn't be as busy, I think, from say middle-week and on.

Thanks once again for all comments, you all seem to have a finger-tip feeling for this feedback thing.

Update coming up. There is one pic not workign right now (stupid imageshack), it is supposed to show Sweden.

bhu41jr0.gif

And I get some mo….. AAAAAAHHHHH!

bhu42pj2.gif

Master betrayed us! Master stole our precious.

bhu43oh2.gif

No more supplies for master.

bhu44zz2.gif

The research about Rear area dump is done, and I begin to find out stuff about Modern Agriculture. Notice also that I have now made actions because of the last technology we found out about. Falling asleep for some months isn’t that good.

bhu45rd4.gif

The housekeeper gets upgraded to 1936 standard, with brand new equipment, such as a brand new feather duster.

bhu46ah9.gif

China, the punch bag of the far east, and this enemy seems slightly stronger.

bhu47cm4.gif

The small children can’t play along. They must let the adults be while they clear this little issue out. You can also see that the king is not of the 1918 model anymore.

bhu48sz0.gif

We cheer in joy as we have enough men to start producing the 1st Gurkha.

bhu49yc3.gif

In this cucumber looking country, Gurka means just that. Cucumber.

bhu50av6.gif

Atomics ey? I think we already have those actually, believe I saw one yesterday.

Hmm, are you Swedish? I say "agurk". ;)