• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unmerged(36373)

Private
Nov 25, 2004
Hi:
I have 2 problems playing with Nationalist Spain (april 38) with Core and HoI 1.06c.

1.- For raw maerial like carbon, according to my provinces I should produce 330 units /day, but I only produce 280. Why? I have 91 in IC (100% at the moment). Something similar happens to Steel (produce only 76 when I should be producing 90). What should I do to produce at 100% of my country posibilities?

2.- On the world market I offer 90 carbon for 45 caouthchouc (what my country needs) and to get some extra I also offer 60 steel for 30 caoutchouc. Both offers are done (white) but I never get the "extra caoutchouc" bought (30) and however the steel is taken from my stock. Also, even if I sell carbon, I still have a positive overall balance but on my global carbon stock I decrease! (produce 280, sell 90, need 120... total +70, but I lose more than 100!) Why? Is this a bug?
Thanks for your help.

Upvote 0
*Why* is this in the Bug forum?

I see you posted the same thread in GD too, if you posted in the wrong place, don't start the same thread elsewhere, wait for me to move it.

Status
Not open for further replies.