• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks Nova for re-uploading it for us.... very nice mod btw :)

Just one question... what r the "X" marks for when i tell the game to not use nato style counters?? the mod has beautiful skifs if i click on a actual army in a province. Then i get a great picture in the left sided box telling me the info about the selected army divisions.

Just curious why your mod doesn't show anything but "X".

Please explain where do I put this - I make a new folder, name it, lt's say 'World in Flames', copy DH Full in it, and copy these files where?
Thanks in advance!

Please explain where do I put this - I make a new folder, name it, lt's say 'World in Flames', copy DH Full in it, and copy these files where?
Thanks in advance!

You leave your copy of DH alone, don't touch it.
Go to DH/Mods folder and make up a new WIF folder inside the Mods folder.
Extract the WiF mod into the new WIF folder you just created.
Select WIF on the Launcher and play.

You should also go to the Mods section and download FT's music for WIF. Cheers

Just to make things clear as they aren't ATM... (please don't take it bad novapaddy)

This version is an old HOI2 version ported over DH so that you can play it. Novapaddy made a wonderful and amazing work to achieve this.
But it's not meant to be updated or adapted to DH philosophy/possibilities whatsoever.

You should check WIF2 instead (see my sig).