• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
New slider

deffensivness/Agressivness

More supply org regain less casualties to more cassualties more attrition less supply

hehe copyrighted by HOI3 finest hour feature
I also read about the DD. But it does not fit for a policy slider that one can change every 2 years. This rather belongs to the doctrines... and your style of play.

1936 Olympics? - Germany can hold the olympics by decision and this improves the relations and reduces the aggression-value.
1936 Olympics would not really add much to the game imho, apart from "flavour". But as my free time is very limited, I am rather looking for more fundamental changes.
For Olympics look here
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...our-Improvement-Mod-(release-to-be-confirmed)

razorbird tries to improve the flavour aspect of DH. Might be worth implementing in other mods

Do you have any plans/events in your mind for:

1936 Olympics? - Germany can hold the olympics by decision and this improves the relations and reduces the aggression-value.
Mefo-Wechsel? - Was one of the Germany tricks to finance the rearament -See Mefo Bills
Röhm-Putsch? - If you consider this mod to start 1933 it would be a possible option to get rid of Hitler or it sets the autocracy slider higher.
Re-integration of the Saar? - Don't know if this is represented by event because I have not played 1933. Are waitung for 1.03.
Anglo-German Naval Agreement? - Another important point.

Small things:
Nazi book burnings - May 1933. Sets the community slider more to closed. Small dissent.
ok, 1936 olympics would improve relations, but lower belegerance? what's the point? 0 belegerance lowered is still 0

Can i help you writing some events for Germany, which are similar to the hoi3ice mod. I really would like to do so, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to do this without your help, because I'm not a modding expert ;)
Sure, go ahead. What do you have in mind?

Maybe there should be an event (or more) about the nurnberger rallies making Germany's society mord closed; then there should be an event: building the Siegfried line to improve German's defence against France or an event about heavy water found in Norway ...

## BUILD THE SIEGFRIED LINE

event = {
id = 999999
random = no
country = GER
trigger = {
control = { province = 132 data = GER }
control = { province = 130 data = GER }
control = { province = 128 data = GER }
}

name = "BUILD THE SIEGFRIED LINE"
desc = "The original Siegfried line (Siegfriedstellung) was a line of defensive forts and tank defences built by Germany as a section of the Hindenburg Line in northern France during World War I.\n\nWe have the opportunity to extend it from Switzerland to Kalkar in order to prevent a western assault"
style = 0
picture = ""

date = { day = 29 month = september year = 1938 }

action_a = {
name = "Build the Siegfried line"
ai_chance = 99
command = { type = construct which = land_fort where = 132 value = 5 }
command = { type = construct which = land_fort where = 130 value = 5 }
command = { type = construct which = land_fort where = 128 value = 5 }
command = { type = supplies value = -600 }
}

action_b = {
name = "No it´s not necessary"
ai_chance = 1
}
}

Last edited:
I have two questions about my favorite new thing "casuality stats"
1.why is the type of stats diffrent in the battle pictures second picture shows more stats and are more difficult to read.
2.will there be total casuality stats in statistics page?

Looks great anyway!

I have two questions about my favorite new thing "casuality stats"
1.why is the type of stats diffrent in the battle pictures second picture shows more stats and are more difficult to read.
2.will there be total casuality stats in statistics page?

Looks great anyway!
1. Because there are different display options you can choose.
2. Yes.
I have answered these 2 questions but please don't ask more about non-WIF related subjects. There will be a dev diary about casualty stats anyway..

oh sorry was just so eager to know...

btw iam also an old WIF player, remember it as a great mod. All the nights i sat and tried to figure out a way to defend the lines against the russian army swallowing eastern europe.

oh sorry was just so eager to know...

btw iam also an old WIF player, remember it as a great mod. All the nights i sat and tried to figure out a way to defend the lines against the russian army swallowing eastern europe.
Yep I remember reading from you back in the days of HOI2. :)
If you liked WIF, then you will LOVE WIF2.

Ok these are my ideas:OLYMPIC GAMES - 1936 ( maybe razorbird789 gives us his events); NUREMBERG RALLIES; LUFTHANSA PLANES FOR LUFTWAFFE; NORWEGIAN HEAVY WATER; FOCKE WOLF PRODUCES FIRST HELICOPTER IN THE WORLD; BUILDING FLAKTURME, DEUTSCHE AFRIKA KORPS, ALLOW FOREIGN WEHRMACHT UNITS against Bolshevism -for example: Free Corps Denmark, Legion of French Volunteers, Swedish Volunteers, Division Azul and so

Can you tell me: What you have allready done or is in the 1.03 patch and if you like me ideas?

Ok these are my ideas:OLYMPIC GAMES - 1936 ( maybe razorbird789 gives us his events); NUREMBERG RALLIES; LUFTHANSA PLANES FOR LUFTWAFFE; NORWEGIAN HEAVY WATER; FOCKE WOLF PRODUCES FIRST HELICOPTER IN THE WORLD; BUILDING FLAKTURME, DEUTSCHE AFRIKA KORPS, ALLOW FOREIGN WEHRMACHT UNITS against Bolshevism -for example: Free Corps Denmark, Legion of French Volunteers, Swedish Volunteers, Division Azul and so

Can you tell me: What you have allready done or is in the 1.03 patch and if you like me ideas?
Thank you for your ideas.
Almost all of these are in DH 1.03/WIF2.
I don't like "Nuremberg rallies" and "Focke Wolf produces helicopter" though.