• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
anonymous4401 said:
No, it's fine. In fact, you must continue this and finish it, because otherwise we might go back to the Evil USA AARs and I'd prefer Germany to that.

:( I thought you liked the evil USA?

164vo.jpg

in 19\6\1939 an unexpected, yet could-be-helpful war starts: Japan decides to "avenge their defeat" and declare war against the USSR!!
Score, Germany :cool:

174uh.jpg

Some HQs r also made, for future campaigns

187ta.jpg

M-R pact goes as usual: Western Poland goes to me, while the USSR gets eastern Poland, parts of Finland and Romania and the baltic states

196ay.jpg

Then, the unthinkable (!) happens: Poland refuses to give in to our demands, and WWII starts

Next: Opening up a can-o-whoopass

jju_57 said:
:( I thought you liked the evil USA?

America is evil enough such as it is! :p

I mean its cool how the US becomes Communist or Facist to take over parts of the world. But when you see about 1 or 2 sprout up a day. It doesn't become unique :p

206hx.jpg

This is my plan for the initial attack:
3 panzer crops (each consisting, ofcourse, of 2 ARM+SpART and 1 MOT+ENG) will breakthrough and quickly encircle 16 polish divisions in north-west poland (arrow lines r panzer movements, brown lines r a pocket), while infantry divisions will push to the west on 2 fronts (blue lines).
After that, Warsaw will soon fall.
Yeah, I know, I'm artistic :)

212qj.jpg

The intelligence report on Poland, if anyone cares

221sn.jpg

Closing up the pocket.
Note that only 14 divisions r destroyed, 2 have escaped. But that's still 14 less divisions I'll be seeing in the streets of Warsaw

235vw.jpg

Speaking of Warsaw, the polish capitol soon falls

247fp1.jpg

And the crumbling country, crushed beetween 2 superpowers, is defeated.

Ok, now I need some help...
I can't take screenshots of a)events (Treaty of Munich, M-R Pact etc.) and b)Statistics (army comparisons, VPs etc.)
Is there any way to enable taking screenshots of those? because I press F11 and nothing happens... I guess I can use print-screen and paste it, but is there another way?

Spitfire_Pilot said:
I mean its cool how the US becomes Communist or Facist to take over parts of the world. But when you see about 1 or 2 sprout up a day. It doesn't become unique :p

But what about fighting every country in the world at the same time? ANd this is so the US can stop a future threat from taking over the world.

gilf said:
Ok, now I need some help...
I can't take screenshots of a)events (Treaty of Munich, M-R Pact etc.) and b)Statistics (army comparisons, VPs etc.)
Is there any way to enable taking screenshots of those? because I press F11 and nothing happens... I guess I can use print-screen and paste it, but is there another way?

I just use Print-Screen and paste it into Irfanview... then save as a JPEG.

There goes Poland.

Declear war on Italy and USA. That would be interesting... Ou and Hungary... I dont know are their independence guarantied by Soviets. Atak any country that doesnt have that. Come one man dont do one country by one, many people done that:)

Good job! :D

17ca3.jpg

The British and the French are really being a pain in the ass...
they keep sending bombers to strategic bomb me, and they keep changing their targets... but I'm not making their lifes easy

22af1.jpg

Next: Hungary. I got bored and they were close... why not? =]
The plan calls for a swift encirclement (red arrows) of warsaw (red circle) by panzers, surrounding it and cutting off most of the hungarian army in the east (brown lines)

34xo.jpg

Elminating the pocket

41sk.jpg

After 5 days of deadly blitzkrieg, the hungarians capitulate
Slovakia gets what's theirs, and I get the rest (along with the annoying partisans)

58um1.jpg

61kq1.jpg

Building a navy. starting to, anyway...

70ow.jpg

1940's slider move: towards central planning

Next: kicking western ass(es)
Stay tunes

Im here though :p . Anyway good update :)

How're the Japanese doing vs. the reds?

Ok, I've got another update nontheless

19ho1.jpg

The Altmark incident and the US oil embargo against Japan

22qd.jpg

as requested, the situation in the far east.
while Japan is losing ground in manchuria, they're gaining some ground in Mongolia (can't be seen in this picture). they've also renewed their advance into china

30up.jpg

I need fighters... I only have 8 INTs right now, and they can barely keep the allies off me... I'll need fighters in the future. I'll probably cancel the production after 2-4 runs, not 6

44yz.jpg

Operation Wesser...thingy. The invasion of Scandinavia

53al.jpg

the plan:
12 divisions (9 inf, 3 mtn) will invade denmark: 6 inf divisions will cross over to copenhagen, and 3 inf divisions will march on kolding, supported by some CAS.
once the danes capitualte, the 12 divs, supported by the navy, the U-boats and NAVs, will land in Oslo and proceed to annex Norway.

63bx1.jpg

The Danes capitulate quickly

71uj.jpg

And the invasion of Norway begins

Next: STUPID FRENCH!!! vol. 1
You're in for a bit of a surprise