• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BohemianFawn

Recruit
50 Badges
Dec 11, 2016
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II
So I just finished my first world conquest, and I took the a last few provinces I needed to finish, but I didn’t get the achievement. Is there any reason that would be so?

Attachments

• F4B24698-FCA3-461F-80B9-296859A7140F.jpeg
    F4B24698-FCA3-461F-80B9-296859A7140F.jpeg
    621,8 KB · Views: 0
Subjects of subjects do not count. That's most likely that. A proper mapmode would help to see instead of the player mapmode.

You have 19 years to break vassalization and trucebreak repeatedly until you conquer the overlords. That will transfer the colonial nations. You definitely have the money and manpower to do so.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Now that I think of it, can you give a diplomatic mapmode? You can also ask to conceide colonial nations if you already have colonial nations in the same region. That might be easier than full annexing an overlord if he's big. You have a player mapmode, which has 0 use.

• 1Like
Reactions:
You can do the full annexation of overlords with proper planning. Focus on mil, get a level 5 advisor in mil and admin. Do not take the forts. You need them for quick warscore in future wars. *
Declare, breach all forts and assault, wipe their army in the first war, take as much land as you can without taking a fort. Raise stab to -2, trucebreak, breach and assault every fort, take as much land as you can. Rinse and repeat. You'll never get 100% wars quickly enough, but you can get a 50% war every year. This will be a micro hell, but less hell than redoing an entire WC.

• 1Like
Reactions:
You can do the full annexation of overlords with proper planning. Focus on mil, get a level 5 advisor in mil and admin. Do not take the forts. You need them for quick warscore in future wars. *
Declare, breach all forts and assault, wipe their army in the first war, take as much land as you can without taking a fort. Raise stab to -2, trucebreak, breach and assault every fort, take as much land as you can. Rinse and repeat. You'll never get 100% wars quickly enough, but you can get a 50% war every year. This will be a micro hell, but less hell than redoing an entire WC.
Yeah that’s gonna be hell since they have 2k dev, and a lot of lv8 forts

If they are that big, I guess you can try conceding colonial nations instead. Take 5 provinces every region first war, then ask to concede. That's probably easier. Good luck mentally, that's the main challenge.

Isnt 17 years enough to integrate a 2k Dev Subject lategame?
I assume you have Influence ideas, if not you should be able to fill the out as you go.

With some DipRep you can do 10+ points per month.

There are several vassals, not sure that's possible to integrate. But I'm sure there is a way for you to get it. That would be a real shame to lose it.

• 2Like
Reactions:
There are several vassals, not sure that's possible to integrate. But I'm sure there is a way for you to get it. That would be a real shame to lose it.

I've annexed > 2k dev worth of vassals in like 10-15 years before using influence + administrative. I had both influence and diplomatic so this rapidly bottomed out my DIP but annexation was still fast after the -3 from annexed subjects.

• 1Like
Reactions: