Workshop workers outside

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

The_Njitram

Recruit
4 Badges
Feb 16, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Prison Architect
[RESOLVED]

Hello everyone,

For some reason my workshop workes have a need to be outside and walk around to the back of the prison. Whilst walking outside they decide to escape and poof they're gone.

- I do not have forestry outside
- There is no workshop outside
- There is no enterance to the workshop or at the back of my prison.
- Saw and press workers both go outside

Does anyone have a solution for my problem?

I've posted a screenshot of my prison with the path my prisoners follow.

Good night everyone!

Attachments

• Why are you outside!!!.png
    Why are you outside!!!.png
    1,8 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

badAim

Sergeant
5 Badges
Jan 9, 2019
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
Do you have deployment zones set up properly? Make sure areas where prisoners are not allowed are set to staff-only.

The_Njitram

Recruit
4 Badges
Feb 16, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Prison Architect
Do you have deployment zones set up properly? Make sure areas where prisoners are not allowed are set to staff-only.
No I haven't. The entrance yard is not staff only. This is because the deliveries is there. And prisoners pick those up for the kitchen. I'll try to make the entrance yard staff only

badAim

Sergeant
5 Badges
Jan 9, 2019
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
Make it so there's a staff only zone all around the prison. Delivery room does not have to be next to the road.