• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PB-DK

Former Paradox Fan
61 Badges
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Semper Fi
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Pride of Nations
  • Rome Gold
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
work in progress for 1.13

currently working on the spanish civil war to ensure it does not go into stalemates - comments welcome on the changes

Attachments

• spain work 210814.zip
    28,8 KB · Views: 0
  • 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
more or less final update to the spanish rework unless something comes up
editting the files brb

Attachments

• Work in progress - Spain.zip
    53,2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
As you're working in 1.13, I have a suggestion that I dunno if could be implemented (at least easily)

What I'd like is that the province pic loaded would be random, I mean, to have ill_prov_1.bmp (or ill_prov_1_00.bmp), but ill_prov_1_01.bmp, ill_prov_1_02.bmp etc, and which each click on the province the image loaded would be different

Would it be possible?

Attachments

• 222222.jpg
    222222.jpg
    424,8 KB · Views: 0
As you're working in 1.13, I have a suggestion that I dunno if could be implemented (at least easily)

What I'd like is that the province pic loaded would be random, I mean, to have ill_prov_1.bmp (or ill_prov_1_00.bmp), but ill_prov_1_01.bmp, ill_prov_1_02.bmp etc, and which each click on the province the image loaded would be different

Would it be possible?
certainly an interesting idea, no promises as that would probably call for more hard coded work that we might not have time for

minor update on what i am doing right now:
Germany is as done as i can make it for now - still runs out of manpower in 42 and struggles after that without manpower updates
Italy is seeming in good condition, will be needing some tweaks
japan is in works, should be reasonably quick as i have most of the files from my own modding except the new air and naval ai settings i have worked on.
minor axis is something i will work on next week-ish - there are some work needing to be done mostly with events and some ai
once they are done that will be the october update from me - will send it to pioneer so he can merge it with everything else and we can deliver a single update to be uploaded.
after that, USA and the allies will get some love as well as the Comintern in November/December - after that, general updates to ai and cleanup/bug hunting in December/January

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
some updates for the next patch, mostly ai stuff, some work on trades and various nations setups
germany is about as good as i can make it right now, if it fails to reach moscow or baku in 41, it dies by late 43 for various reasons, most of which are manpower or resource related

Attachments

• A211010 WIP.zip
    467,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
certainly an interesting idea, no promises as that would probably call for more hard coded work that we might not have time for
Did you take a look on that?

I know is not the most important thing for the patch, but would be awesome to know if it's viable, as am doing multiple pics for each province while probably only one could serve

Need to report a bug in the alpha 1.13.
If a country has an event that decreases the dissent and the event action selected has a sleepminister command, the reduction of dissent never works. The only workaround is to either put the sleepminister command or the dissent -1 command in another event. They can't be in the same event.

I Also checked if the sleepleader command acts like the sleepminister command when a dissent -1 command is in the same action of an event. It's not affected, working fine

• 1Like
Reactions:
Did you take a look on that?

I know is not the most important thing for the patch, but would be awesome to know if it's viable, as am doing multiple pics for each province while probably only one could serve
i asked but i don't think we will get to it any time soon... it would be a nice feature though

Would it be possible?

We have sufficent in province-pictures, but if you a picture of Dublin that is also publicdomane we take it. post in png and we can convert it to bmp later.