• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
More Feminazi mods updates for 2.4x. ;)*

* As obviously that was the first comment on Workshop for the newly added mod. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
But do any of those add male concubines?

Last edited:
I don't think male concubines or multiple husbands (polyandry) are possible due to hard code limitations.

I don't think male concubines or multiple husbands (polyandry) are possible due to hard code limitations.
I was just teasing, since I made a workaround for that for Geheimnisnacht.
As far as i know the last i had just added has male concubines.
Ah, that is interesting, I'll have a look to see what system they used there then.

Ah, that is interesting, I'll have a look to see what system they used there then.

I only guess this , based on two comments i read and this:
"May have up to three "secondary husbands", with associated trait and several unique events."

So....yeah somehow.
Seems to be not concubines as common in vanilla, but extra husbands by special traits as far as i understand.
Ask in the mods comments section then, i suggest.

Ah, yes, I'm seeing it now, they're using my same system.

As I said, Geheimnisnacht.
A concubine tab cannot be added to women, nor men can be made concubines, so you just need to use the lovers' tab and a specific trait used to disable any lover events. That way you can have concubines of both genders for rulers of both genders.

Same sex marriage should be possible to force by commad, unless it has been patched away recently, the problem is, of course, if the two parties are females, there is no way of preventing them to impregnate each other. Same sex pregnancies appear naturally and can be caused through events with no problems, males on the other hand are hardcoded to never get pregnant, regardless of the commands employed.

Reactions:
Same sex marriage should be possible to force by commad, unless it has been patched away recently, the problem is, of course, if the two parties are females, there is no way of preventing them to impregnate each other. Same sex pregnancies appear naturally and can be caused through events with no problems, males on the other hand are hardcoded to never get pregnant, regardless of the commands employed.
Yes I'm aware of these. You can get around it with fertility modifiers. I'm still interested in the way that particular mod did it though.

Yes I'm aware of these. You can get around it with fertility modifiers.
True, but it is a clunky solution. If a woman marries another woman, but she has a male lover or consort, there is no way for her to make children through him, even though she should be capable of doing so.
As for the mod, I wouldn't know.

True, but it is a clunky solution. If a woman marries another woman, but she has a male lover or consort, there is no way for her to make children through him, even though she should be capable of doing so.
As for the mod, I wouldn't know.
Yeah but I don't know of an alternative yet. I guess you could make an event to abort the children of your wives but that seems clunkier.

Yes, true.

Last edited:
Added two mods as of 2.6.3

Enatic Kingdom
(part of Pzyber's CK2 Mods Pack)
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/mod-pzybers-ck2-mods.962679/
(enables the Enatic and Enatic-Cognatic gender succession laws with the same conditions as Absolute Cognatic)

Same status of women (equal rights forced on your vassals)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=615704750
------------------------

Anyone knows which specific female focused mods still work in 2.6.3 ?
Ideas for the opening post ?
Asking so i can do an updated list.

Last edited: