• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That list is wrong. Where are the Demon and Mage games i have been craving for so long? :(

Well preludes was half mage. ^^ I do imagine mage to be the most difficult property to adapt to a non-text video game so I wouldn't hold my breath.
But hot damn would I love a demon the fallen game. Most underappreciated part of the WoD franchise in my view.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Wish they'd do less games if it meant higher quality... and switched some of the games to different studios (move the Battle Royale game to Hardsuit and let it stay there, and give Bloodlines 2 to another studio).

Reactions:
I still stand for what i sayd last year ...
I believe that right now are more curious about what they can do with WoD trademark, then have exact plan for future ... so they release many "cheaper" products to just "scout the market" and see what people are interested in.

I also believe that was the plan with Bloodlines 2 ...
We should get game that shoud not be exactly brightest star, but should show studio if there is any potential to expand ...
Meaning that demo we have seen last year was, maybe not entirely done ... but certainly much closer to planned final product than the game, they are working on right now. Yet preorders shown that there is lot of interest for this game, so there was no need for scouting anymore ... therefore studio reconcidered to create proper game. And therefore we have to wait so long, and therefore there is enough work positions for another and another people.

Its simmilar to Assasins Creed ...
When you play first, and second game, you just must see difference between them ... first game work like scout, it will show if there is potential, and if people are interested in game like this, but its clearly cheap copmared to his younger siblings ... second one is the game, where you double (or triple) the budget, and where true game potential is shown ... but only if scout is concidered sucess. ;)

Reactions: