- Mar 14, 2012
This AAR will be following the Khitan, who historically went East and conquered Northern China, establishing the Liao and Kara Khitai dynasties. We will not be going East, following the tale of Xiao of the Khitan and her descendants through the centuries, and eventually, into space.
A Few Rules i'm keeping too:
1.Balkanization before and After conversion, probably Only I'll need it.
2.There will be use of the console to keep the AI sensible.
3.I've disabled province revolts, to reduce tedium, and to allow the Khitan to properly migrate so I don't have to conquer everything that moves (Vassal Khans prevent this)
4.More as I see fit to add or are suggested.
A Few Goals for the CK phase of the campaign
1. We must make our faith the dominant one in Europe whichever we choose.
2. I must take the Canaries and Iceland before the end, and have my final capital somewhere in continental Europe
3. There must be one emperor in Europe by the End. India, The Steppe and the Middle east are exempt from this.
4. Murder Every Karling I find
5. Get out of Nomadism, No Merchant Republic this time, I'm going feudal
6. Open and looking for recommendations and suggestions, but ultimately the choice is mine here