• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

mike the knight

General
68 Badges
Apr 12, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
A warrior scholar tha emrged from the darkness to unite his country .... A man who claims to be Justinian's successor and founder of Krakow university..... The man who was the last of his line....
This is our legacy to uphold and further glorify! Let the plains of Europe tremble under our banners!

The pen is mightier than the sword! :mad: Whoever said that never encountered automatic weapons! :p (I'm sorry, I couldn't help but quote MacArthur!)

Anyways, I will follow!

Same here! I'm in.:)

NYjiXS5.jpg

Τhe once proud Empire is fading as invaders both fro the East and the West have grabed parts of their lands...I should keep an eye there to prevent the Turks reach the evil Golden horde and create havoc at our south borders...But to be honest my ambitons guide me there too....

xMO5bB8.jpg

A messenger arrived at Krakow today! He was sent by the Holy father to ask for our participation to the holy duty of Jerusalem's liberation.Unfortunately my merchants inform me that we should face in this case a united front of Musli realms to achieve our goal....

2cOUdRE.jpg

After some thoughts I decided to join the Crusade after I was informed that King of France also joined raising our hopes for victory alongside with his sidekicks neighbouring Dukes....But it was also a clever way to gain our priesthood's heart that is still cold towards my rule after some unlucky actions of my youth.....

EHTlriu.jpg

We were also called by our Hungarian allies to help them claim Usora .I think that we could lend a hand since we should travel through their lands to reach Jerusalem ....

bKK4oRL.jpg

\As if we had not enough problems already to solve.... My father in law sent a message full of anxiety and agony begging for help against a rebellion for his own crown! Iam afraid that this war should be now our first priority since with another ruler ,Lithuania could be an extremely dangerous enemy alongside with the ever present threat of the Mongols.....

VRDtwfM.jpg

Just before I leave for the battlefield to save her fthare's rule Aldona informed me that she is pregnant! I hope that it will be a boy to secure my dynasty's continue....

khybSg7.jpg

Battle of Suwalkai was one of the worst defeats at Kingdom's history ...It leave us vulnerable to our mumerous enemies and further more leave Aldona's father face the inevitable.....

ftYw5uI.jpg

Today Aldona gave birth to a healthy boy! Now I feel more stable since all the Kingdom celebrates the birth of a seemingly bright successor!

Pfjsqzk.jpg

At least Hungary completed their mission even without our help.I hope that this will strenghten the enough if we find ourselves ina dire need of their support...

ljWrPqc.jpg

Dalimir was sent to explain to the Holy father the reason that we prefer to intervene into pagan civil wars instead of fighting to the Holy lands .With his silver tongue he managed to persuade Him that it is in christendom best interests to prevent radical pagans leaders rise to power if we can not purge totally these lands from the the now....

0LU0UGk.jpg

Unfortunately truth was far away from these statements ...Without our help the loyalist resistance faded quickly and now another King rules over Lithuania...This lost war convinced me about the necessity for a reform of the army and the administration.....

dQB4hc6.jpg

All these days after our defeat I was lost into military studies and the reformation of Justinian to find ideas about the changes that I should make to strenghten the Kingdom .Now Iam certainly capable of studing and using this knowledge !

hl97LqK.jpg

My spies have warned me that my uncle's prepare a coup against my rule to force me accept their priority to the throne against my own son ! I should prepare my army to repel these threat ....

6IZBZEs.jpg

Not a long after the spies report they raised officially their banners against my rule ! Fortunately loyal riders travelled across the country and gathered our forces before they could react....

TF64Ess.jpg

My brother in law promised that he could sent forces to assist our cause but Iam not sure about this since hs is occupied with another war at his Southern borders too......

qI6SJQi.jpg

It seems that the whole family of Anjou is fond of me but I fear that we weill be on our own before they could even reach our borders.....

BqtpGZR.jpg

Today I learnt that I became father for the third time ! It seems that my love for Aldona has bore many fruits!

oDPgppm.jpg

The bitter battle of piast family treason has began and I have already learnt some lessons about how to organise better my army ..I hope that I will have opportunities to use this knowledge at the future....

yXJGFx6.jpg

Despite our best efforts our amry was defeated because of my officers icompetence ...I think that Iam forced to take hard decisions if I want to save my rule and pride .....

How on Earth did you manage to lose that last battle?

Great start though, Mike. Will you be looking to push east, or will you be doing battle with the HRE?

Do not overwrite Casimir.......Densley I have a leadership problem to be honest ////These are the results when your marshall betrays you ;)

Or could it be the massive number of archers the enemy had? I find archers are often the deciding factor. Hence why, at my gamiest, I do whatever I can to culture shift English so I can have those wonderful longbows.

Good start, Mike. I hope your king can save his crown!

h0lHVzx.jpg

It seems that the clergy is not very fond of me actually eespecially after the loan I took from Jewish merchants to fund the war but if I fall there will be no country and churches for them to pray!

QXt0YhT.jpg

mother was ot really herself up to this point but I must confess that every loss is difficult to surpass...Meanwhile I found out that I missed the fact tha Elzbieta was without a mentor with detrimental effects at hher character ....

24ta6fA.jpg

At last it seems that I gain some way of cooperation with the Holy Father I think that at this point it would be the fatal blow to have him hate me too

JEZV4tq.jpg

The finnish mercenaries proved to be a decisive factor for the victory...A new era of finnish intervention may begin after this war at political affairs of Poland

jKCYCXu.jpg

He was the only man that tried to stop them and he found himself at prison but after my victory I managed to liberate him and offered him a Duchy to reward his loyalty

dpAobav.jpg

Uncle Trojdon aasked to relinquish him control of Mazovia but I cna not do this because his succesor would cause terrific trouble to the country!

G9R2mRh.jpg

Cousin Yuri.....A traitor of the family...... A filthy infidel! I will make my best to miniize what gains could have fro Trojdon 's inheritance.....

1WmUxy3.jpg

I feared that Yuri could try to quicken up his inheritance so I decided to strike first! It seems that there are many who share my opinion about hi but some of them are too " gregarious " for our cause ...I hope that we cna still reach hi though he now knows our cause and will be more careful

GR0SDKh.jpg

Unfortunately we could not help our brethens to liberate Jerusalem...But deep inside I feel that even with our help it would be a monumental task to achieve with so low level of coordination between us.....

ymAWOfh.jpg

After the war I was in dire need of morla support and advice from the Holy Father so I decided to travel to Romeas a pilgrim to clear up my soul.....

TSLA0SE.jpg

During the journey I met a knight that seemed to be what the stories talk about them .I regained my faith to the monastic orders after this encounter

wtg3FOg.jpg

Johann is of noble origin and this make hi even more special since he could simply enjoy his life ina palce but he still prefered to fight under the holy cross!

Y2zChTn.jpg

I finally reached Rome! I was really impressed by the monuments and the tombs of apostles ! All of this was even ore amazing than I could think

SrTB0SY.jpg

I finally returned a but the life still continues beyond the holy walls of Rome and I was informed that a new King rose to power at Hungary! I hope that he will be a staunch ally...

vCdrQzd.jpg

After this pilgrimage I thought again about my intention to kill him despite his treason...I will let God judge him indeed.....

yU89r9l.jpg

Lithuania wa vanquished by the Mongols after all thes ecivil wars.....But it is also our chance to clai back some our rightful lands that are under control of the last Independent ruler!Besides that this man began their travel to defeat with his rebellion and I want to show him that fate comes back to repay its deeds

vHRziIo.jpg

I was not fast enough with the last war and the Mongols subdued him too but I decided to strike West over the control of Lobusz since the German principalities are in a civil war....

LNmZFBg.jpg

Elzbieta at still gaained some administrative abilities otherwise she is fairly insignificant but she could still be sent to a foreign court to gain an ally

yzSCJ7o.jpg

Cousin Premyslaw died today and now his daughter is de jure ruler of Mazovia but she is a child so I could take care of her until she grows up.....

18Voj0t.jpg

Meanwhile the war storms over Lobusz's control and i finally proved y worth as a commander during the fight against Danish forces that joined Brandemburg's cause....

So nibbing at the lands of the Emperor, eh? Be careful.;)

Btw, last image is broken.