• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good to see success in the Teutonic War. Do you have any plans to secede from the Empire?

Of course. No other interests, not at all.:ja:

The sweep of this game is...epic :laugh:

v6LjuZV.jpg

today we were informed that our brethens in Anatolia crushed a Sunni rebellion! Now they have to face an even more difficult opponent

dPp0N7T.jpg

Many suggest that we should focus on our internal situation but I know that we will be accursed from God an dour people if we abandon Anatolia to infidels so in the name of the King I order to gather up his forces and march as his chancellor Tomasz

kkmatow.jpg

Holy Father saw our dignity and sent an envoy to help us face the financial burden of this war

DMIvSQC.jpg

Stettin embraced the true faith according to local bishop's report! Holy father is very delighte from this event

PStPOqQ.jpg

our young King seems to be an ambitious lad ..We should make sure thta his ambitions will be focused correctly at future

lzbUMht.jpg

A little girl is in control of lausitz ! Now it is our turn to gain more land for the King and more money for us....

89ta83G.jpg

Their small army ahd not hope against us in open field ...Now we should only siege down the castle

CaQoAZd.jpg

As regent councillors we decided to strenghten our ties with bulgaria to gain acess further south to the Balkans

sLrL9fJ.jpg

Today count of Turov ascended to heaven and now control of his county fall to our hands too...

ETFIoSL.jpg

After a pretty uneventful siege we managed to claim our victory over Saxony!

PPNfv8r.jpg

Turov was in a need of a brave warrior and a capable man of intrigue .We managed to find a lesser noble fullfiling these requirements ...Let us hope he will be loyal to the King too

LHaOoMn.jpg

We live surrounded by heretics and infidels ...our King needs guidance and I took the responsibility to make him a true scholar as his ancestors were but also a man capable to take the cross when he ready !

IjJY77o.jpg

We found out thta this noble was unjustifiedly denied his right over his land ! We should help him reclaim his right!

oTmUZXa.jpg

It seems thta the burghers can still sleep peacefully since their efforts to have under control their fat pockets were not in vain....

fS5dkpL.jpg

forces of justice previaled easily and now Bela is back to his rightfyl place under our benevolent protection

lZMxEUb.jpg

Swiss mercenaries managed to reclaim Krete ! it sounds hilarious considering Switzerland has no access to sea but their heavy coffeers managed to buy a fleet from Genoa to sail and conquer the island

UFHU1XY.jpg

We had terrifying news about Pope's wickedness ! how such an abomination could happen ...?

SGWPeJP.jpg

Today I reached aulthood and was crowned King of Poland ,first of my name ,shiled of Christendom
So many years under Bishop's guidance taught me the worth of education and just rule ..Now Iam ready to protect whoever is hunted down or was unjusty judged

IM8DhB5.jpg

We have finalkly reached the end ....piasts managed to retain their position and expand their realm ....Poland is a beacon of civilisation and justice compared to its neighbours and free to enter a new era !
thanks you all of your support ! You were loyal and helpful as always since as it is known foor of the writer is the love and the support that he receives ...We shall meet each other soon ,I promise ...Maybe in a more weird place but still with stories of intrigues ,failed jokes and bad grammar XD

*applause*
Thanks for the read.:)

It is time now to catch up with some AARs :p For anyone who is interested I cna give you the last available save from ck2 to convert it (1444 unfortunately :()

It is time now to catch up with some AARs :p For anyone who is interested I cna give you the last available save from ck2 to convert it (1444 unfortunately :()

Great story Mike-really enjoyed the sweep and your commentary-cracking stuff! Look forward to the next one (and for you to catch up with my AAR hint hint lol)

My congratulations on finishing, Mike! A fantastic game to watch unfold, as has becoming a trademark of yours.

I look forward to your next adventure with all due anticipation. :)