• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now to really thrash the Ottoman Empire. They may have a lot of troops but the armies of France are just so superior! None can stand before us!

The AI is so generous to me. I admit I would be far less inclined to give my allies anything in a war. I am a greedy human player after all my hunger for land has no limits!

I will see this game end with all my missions accomplished one way or the other. No matter what former friends I must walk over to accomplish it.

Another ravaging of the Ottoman lands. It was a well timed strike I must give Austria that. Giving them time to regain their strength would be too dangerous and they had to act while they had the chance.

More expansion in the east. Compared with normal history France is the only one with lands in the subcontinent. An odd historical twist I suppose. Probably the only time I have really seen them expand there in a game.

Look at how far Austria has fallen. Well sure it is my fault but I mean they shouldn't have been my historical rival right? They brought it on themselves ultimately.

This is definitely the strong Bohemia I have ever seen. I like to think it was my supportive hand which produced this result.

French trade in India is the only trade there will be. Well...the only European trade I suppose.

Why aren't I invited? I would love to help with the Ottomans. Oh well. The newest Institution has fired! Also it is mine. Mine! Mwhahahah! All mine...

I need more boot! ALL THE BOOT! Or at least enough to finish my missions.

I am helping. I love to help. I also love if they want to give me some land for helping. I still need more boats though.

It isn't going to be too much longer before all the things are colonise. Paint that map blue France, paint it blue.

We are just getting all the industry events now. France will lead the way to the modern world.

This should be the final war in the India region for a while. Maybe. We will see what other choice lands are around.

Not too much left open and unclaimed in North America. Might have to get rid of my exploration idea group once it is done.

Like all religions you can tailor them to your needs. That is how it works right?

The world has become so small. Barely large enough to contain the ambitions of France.

Hahahahah! French boots are on English soil! Mwhahahahah!

French blue in Britannia. The DLC says to Rule Britannia what kind of player would I be to ignore that?

Castile should have been more careful about who they decided to abandon as an ally. A mistake to be sure on their part as they learn more dearly this time.