• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Denmark you owe me so very much I hope you realise?

The more land I take in the New World the more money they send to me. This seems like a fair deal right?

They should never left the safety of the Empire. ^_^

At least wars a continent away doesn't upset anyone. Well...I mean anyone I worry about making a coalition against me over.

Time for that religious league war. Luckily God has us on his side.

Catholics rejoice the Holy Roman Empire is Catholic! I think I want to switch though. The Pope is bugging me.

I just want more families to have my family. Is it so much to ask!?

I am going to run out of world to explore soon. Well ocean at least.

Brandenburg your military strength is respectable. I salute it! Not enough mind you but worthy of my French respect.

Inevitable cash saving. I mean new Institutions and all that I have things to do and a technological edge to maintain. Money is only as good as the goal I use it for.

Things go well for us here in France. No longer worried about the Pope. We have no threat around us in terms of what other local powers can bring to bear. Life is good!

I really do need to eat more into the Empire. I want to get those wonderful rewards. I can't help it! Hmm how to do it...

I feel opportunities were missed in North America. I should have acted there more quickly. Also going after the lands Castile holds might be a mistake in the long run but...too bad my hunger for lands can't stop.

Dang it Portugal stop doing stuff in California!

I think we can all agree French Yucatan is the natural way of things right?

Sadly there is no Mingsplosion for us to appreciate whenever we look over to the east.

Ahh Russia, once again you are a tempting friend against the Ottoman threat. My only real threat in the world.

Why hello there India. What lovely and well developed lands you have.

The nice wonder thing about the stuff I did in the east is that there is no kind of Aggressive Expansion I need to worry about. Mmmm.

Don't worry Portugal you have the power of France on your side. With that our armies will be unstoppable!