• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dih

Sergeant
Mar 25, 2019
- High replay value
Clans with different quests and gameplay
Changes in the main quest depending on the chosen clan.

- Have my own Ghoul
Be able to choose my Ghoul, male or female. (attractive Ghouls pls :p)

-Sexy/attractive Men and Women
Hot men and women!
Bloodlines 1 had only hot women. :(
If this game has sexualization, scantily clad etc.. I want equality please!

- Variety of enemies
I hate games with repetitive enemies
I hope Bloodlines 2 has a great variety of enemies and good/epic battles.
Bloodlines 1 had more than 18 Boss battles

- Robust character creation
Lots of hair/colors, lots of clothes, tattoos, piercings etc.. like Saints Row 3/4
Each clan will have unique outfits/accessories etc..
(Beautiful/glamorous clothes like the arts in VTM V5)

- NO clones and stupid NPCs
Bloodlines 1 had several clones that just walked in circles. horrible!
I'd like to see NPCs with routines, doing random things around town.
Again NO clones and stupid NPCs please! (In the demo, there were several generic clones.. :()

- NO bodies disappearing
In Bloodlines 1 all bodies disappear in seconds, I hate when it happens in games
I wish there was maybe an paramedics/ambulance to remove the bodies from the streets (like GTA)
or bodies that decompose (like RDR2) Anything, but no bodies disappearing ;-;
Vampires could burn and leave only the bones, it would be cool.

- Gore and dismemberment

- Choices and Consequences

- Amazing soundtrack like the first game.

- Bloodlines Main menu theme return.
An updated version of the main menu theme would be great!

What's your wishlist?

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
- Have my own Ghoul
Be able to choose my Ghoul, male or female. (attractive Ghouls please :p)

- Variety of enemies
I hate games with repetitive enemies
I hope Bloodlines 2 has a great variety of enemies and good/epic battles.
Bloodlines 1 had more than 18 Boss battles

- Robust character creation
Lots of hair/colors, lots of clothes, tattoos, piercings etc.. like Saints Row 3/4
(Beautiful/glamorous clothes like the arts in VTM V5)

- NO clones and stupid NPCs
Bloodlines 1 had several clones that just walked in circles. horrible!
I'd like to see NPCs with routines, doing random things around town. again NO clones and stupid NPCs please!

- NO bodies disappearing
In Bloodlines 1 all bodies disappear in seconds, I hate when it happens in games
I wish there was maybe an paramedics/ambulance to remove the bodies from the streets (like GTA) or bodies that decompose (like RDR2) Anything, but no bodies disappearing ;-;
Vampires could burn and leave only the bones, it would be cool.

- Bloodlines Main menu theme return.
An updated version of the main menu theme would be great!

What's your wishlist?

That's a pretty decent wishlist, matches a lot of my own :).

If Malkavians are to be playable, I would also like them to hear voices in their head and hallucinate, similarly to VtM 1.

Actually, if Malks are playable in the game, then I hope they go a bit deeper this time. Give us a choice of Kleptomania, or Schizophrenia, or Multiple Personality Disorder or Paranoia-basically a limited number of derangements you can select from-either at character creation or clan selection time-that can significantly alter how you play the game.

Actually, if Malks are playable in the game, then I hope they go a bit deeper this time. Give us a choice of Kleptomania, or Schizophrenia, or Multiple Personality Disorder or Paranoia-basically a limited number of derangements you can select from-either at character creation or clan selection time-that can significantly alter how you play the game.
Oh, I agree. At minimum, they should be as in VtM. We would have to see though how each disorder is represented, pros-cons etc...

I really wish I could play as a Tzimisce vampire, but I understand if that would be impossible because of roleplay and lore issues. Even so, I would love the ability to flesh shape my vampire into some sort of hideous abomination. If not, I guess I am satisfied with playing as a Nos.

-
What's your wishlist?

Actually be an RPG, not a bug-ridden shooter with a handful of 'rpg elements' and a couple front-loaded hours of NPC interactions, with a focus on long, deranged murder sprees against hundreds of ghouls and badly rendered Vicissitude critters.
No railroad plot, instead have actual choices and consequences (and not just choosing a stop for your taxi at the last minute).

Absolutely no 10 minute bullet-sponge boss fights with no point or purpose beyond wasting the player's time and artificially inflating the 'X hours of game-play' figure.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Actually be an RPG, not a bug-ridden shooter with a handful of 'rpg elements' and a couple front-loaded hours of NPC interactions, with a focus on long, deranged murder sprees against hundreds of ghouls and badly rendered Vicissitude critters.
No railroad plot, instead have actual choices and consequences (and not just choosing a stop for your taxi at the last minute).

Absolutely no 10 minute bullet-sponge boss fights with no point or purpose beyond wasting the player's time and artificially inflating the 'X hours of game-play' figure.

My, my, what could you be referring to there? :p

They give us telekinetics & the ability to lift NPCs & toss them around, yet no mention of using telekinetics as a means of flight & getting around the city.
This is sloppy.

My personal wish is Gangrel ... with permanent prothean features.
Nothing big realy, just more cat-like or becket-like eyes, pointy or maybe haired ears, maybe even tail ... something like that. :3

Also it will be supercool if Animalism discipline will be tuned more for the surroundings.
Dont get me wrong, it was supercool to summon my own ghostwolf to kill someone in Bloodlines. :D
But it seems more accurate to call nearby stray dog to do the same.

And also i have to admit ...
I realy wish 3rd person option. :(

I really wish I could play as a Tzimisce vampire, but I understand if that would be impossible because of roleplay and lore issues. Even so, I would love the ability to flesh shape my vampire into some sort of hideous abomination. If not, I guess I am satisfied with playing as a Nos.
I believe it is quite possible ... not sure how to implement alterning your own body though ...
Maybe make mirror in our own hideout interactive and allow us to change haircut, or shave ... or anything else if Tzimisce or Gangrel?

Anyway in combat i can see them quite simmilar as Giovani (or w/e is that new clan named) ... kill a enemy > use discipline ... spend "few seconds casting" ... Voila! There is your homunculus/zombie minion, wich will accompany you, and ruin every atempt for keep masquerade. :D
So sewers it is!

//edit:
For purrrfect experience ... i wish someday in the future to have option to play as any of all 13 clans. :3

Last edited:

Hideous abomination or otherworldly beauty. The fun goes both ways:D

I think this is more about the player than anything else. I think only schizo is really doable because it comes with visual/auditive delusions. You can roleplay as a MPD by how you act in the game, including paranoia by not trusting anyone. Klepto you can just steal everything that is not nailed, and even is kinda meh, since most games you end up breaking pots to take all the rupees and opening chests that clearly don't belong to you.

Since there is no 3rd person and you won't see yourself in game what is the point? The only place you will see any of this is on some character screen, most likely the development screen where you assign XP points.

And I wonder if spending two hours creating how your character looks is part of their total game time.

My number one wish is that the game doesn't come out filled with bugs. The recent track record for Paradox created or published games is not good right now.

How often do we have to say that there WILL be third person views? The main thing is first person, but you will often have scenes which are third person. And most likely you will see yourself in reflections too.

How often do we have to say that there WILL be third person views? The main thing is first person, but you will often have scenes which are third person. And most likely you will see yourself in reflections too.
I know answer fot that!
Until we will see actual gameplay ...

• 1Like
Reactions:
A one second kill shot is not a real third person view. Show me where they have said 3rd person is going to be in dialogue or actual gameplay outside of these special moments. And nowhere have they ever said 3rd person will actually show YOU the player. What if that 3rd person just shows your back?

So instead of trying to claim something they have never said you can answer or ignore my question. What good is a character development section if you don't see yourself?

It's almost as if there's a thread with this response:

The game is an immersive first person only experience, but it does feature some moments where you'll see your character in third person view.

The game doesn't have a full third person mode, but there will be several ways to see your characters in 3rd person view, but we can't share any specifics at the moment though. :)

Hideous abomination or otherworldly beauty. The fun goes both ways:D

I know! Everybody makes these pictures of grotesque monsters for Tzimisce. If I were a Tzimisce I would turn myself into a goddess of perfection where everything was in perfect symmetry, to the point where it was so perfect it has this uncanny valley effect.

I know! Everybody makes these pictures of grotesque monsters for Tzimisce. If I were a Tzimisce I would turn myself into a goddess of perfection where everything was in perfect symmetry, to the point where it was so perfect it has this uncanny valley effect.

Exactly! Who needs Dominate or Ghouls when mortals and immortals alike would be grovelling at your feet after a mere glance?:cool: