• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
G

Grallis

Got a hilarious series of messages today from/about my Master of Arms after I captured a demesne and sent him to Restore Order.

Received a message saying he was kidnapped because taxes are too high.

Agreed to lower taxes to save his life. They release him.

Receive a message from my Master of Arms stating things are looking good and order is almost restored.

Receive a message on the same exact day from my demesne that he was basically not doing a good job so they killed him.

Obviously he lied to me when he said things were going well, lol.

Grallis, you'er still plaing Sengoku?! Nice! Clearly the MoA was lying about something. I like to believe the taxes were fine yet he was stealing the money. Once the peasants found out, they killed him!

Grallis, you'er still plaing Sengoku?! Nice! Clearly the MoA was lying about something. I like to believe the taxes were fine yet he was stealing the money. Once the peasants found out, they killed him!

Peonage! lol. Ya, it had to be something like that, it was an outright lie, or I like to think he was just so stupid he didn't understand. Like giving me a thumbs up, but there's Simpsons-esque villagers behind him holding pickaxes, pitchforks and torches ready to murder him.

Peonage! lol. Ya, it had to be something like that, it was an outright lie, or I like to think he was just so stupid he didn't understand. Like giving me a thumbs up, but there's Simpsons-esque villagers behind him holding pickaxes, pitchforks and torches ready to murder him.

Haha, for sure! Big, sloppy grin on his face. Slowly advancing villagers. Right before the STRIKE!