[WIP] Star Trek New Horizons and hello community

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just submitted a couple of new Cardassian phenotypes.

y3mKtMjb-i0xFJmTSNY6qR6tb8IioTtKAEdnGH-Bp4WAqhdU-CE9hgMV1He0HVIaXLSMjH0kyleZTJV2B5NJF15KbtQaGIjwRKqsP9gUlzN10bDNDRE9L8dEg3Q-wlMeMuhmsx3N3kXwxAbxhVMaA6_Kg
y3mcaSQ54znTJlG39hB5bETPvY6H7BdmZjLZWcU5Jidrg3dc-3KenzeyptQnRFd6XNM_Arapyq8OUqV1H1I5Mk7Y_RrxEdAFrevcatFvQ6H7DmtuajT7V7HA72evLbwKxbpiE8s6i-RIpeKwF-ZRI1utg

Going to get some new hair options added soon too.

Really liking how our uniform progression system is coming along. Definitely adds to the Trek feel to see your leaders change from Enterprise to Kelvin to TOS, etc. clothing.

Can't wait for you guys to play v0.4.

Reactions:
Definitely going to play this mod. Good luck.
How many shipmodels will there be. One thin in vanilla that really bugs me is the fact that you have four ships. The corvette of 2150 looks the same as the corvette of 2250 which is just wrong.
Will we see a first contact start ?

Start date is currently set at 2150, so just around the time of Enterprise. Ship model count is still up in the air - we want to have a handful per 'era'. Obviously gets complicated when dealing with species that only appeared late in Trek, no TOS era Dominion starships in canon...

Today I finished up the TNG series 3+ uniforms (images later) and started adding a bunch of clothing options for human civilian pops, mostly based on Voyage Home clothes that Sulu and McCoy wore.

Reactions: