[WIP] Star Trek New Horizons and hello community

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
arQQQmE.jpg

retextured connie :)
sry imdahan couldnt resist lol

Last edited:
Reactions:
Figured you guys might enjoy some shots of the new uniforms and species that are coming soon for the mod (all are available for download independently on the workshop without the rest of the New Horizons goodness):

y3m5lHtrUsrMdWGaE-4v5F-XbkltKDek2bIy0HDGvT5xwMS1_GyX1aCbqgzgou4OSASmdabwg9rdNaP1UF3ljdiDu3I3J9XV067dbm7RwRNdwlFJnx6R7YczjF6pr9gfLRkJg9A1HUFmubUmyk4YuGGPg
y3mxw8teAjydiCbB2kP9eYPpRxz7ghAW40gAYiR5RVy3RtXqkWQSDUhQUjCRBQEz5mP9t5cnDECwIHaiGddgP1OATGoQKXXL5Rh-hSbJAFmm1IR-fcG463e0C2CAET99jRVj0nGzR5adQ53-3HqfzTDRw
y3m5xsH9stqyYVVL8D-TQsa1-cDqhT3KIT2SQMlqEciZvZGdB6vocVvPQknnR7cS2YFzi1XDI6MbGQ4c1px7UPwl0aWhqGE-UymCyaQHm8dPHqMmQ1g-FVHQHrDbkQYCjhV2ejYGlYMrXvKPDlbUDBpWw
y3mgr540swBSIJSpi3eJs8qq94rZ8AAzwecEsLLYwsInpYqbiY_y0eUoAfevw6pXOaczH61JyHsY_YU48N-oF88MGgZ9OX3Pewo0Anh0BUPAr5YCN-lFe2aTLpkm4J_9nPCA-p-h5IjmKKV5o4yMxBudw
y3mNQLuCckmImNjkID4BF3kuGfkHJ3agaTWoEUUrFJXkSv1KYW4al7EHXpZWPeK8C-zisbrn8jFoTYmVBwQ2_HpSPQr1iRs6vyRIgQwYZar-IVIy_Hw_Z7RKVW6AT1XqjkpR22T6xP9e1N_Ibibbrivig
y3mCxOSfC6S50TK8zjwmE4C4Lpgkq0vwUWR_kYdOLQNhtiVTUX0M1SlqgEZ3Ue2Yc06t53TXiZNCb2cRT_gDoDJiivDMGQbVjhZlha35CgzdX3rXz1WVLyOC1pOM9CmrVzPTgt12b9KLfL1dC2qXx85Cw
y3mCvV-k_6YAhQuJiqY24EPcDj9Zzt5bNxM8q2N_V58TkmKc7HsZWDusNGfBI4M8alZX96oHL6tyP0j_s9kzgfXPXeEijwhiVJ63PH5xvuN2I6WVdf9-D1GMuEPL3ilpDef9xaQFFnOQqEY1Vn2X4Xob5i3mX-UleufrewJ4yxSe18
y3myhRUJaDz6tzGTbqqplQ9PICUxxYSxyZ67zGiSez5lAjZc6XvG_UTsgkpCylij3qHiJ3xOgxu8b5W7iTzrw7p0wHM9cXAlagQeO3NrdEXsj615gnQVui92gg23Q4Ong1k7JToQqjY_YCbjeSGTV393g

Reactions:
I am still waiting for this total conversión remod :) Lovely to see a Star Trek Stellaris game. with this clauswitz engine upgrade.

This mod can be fantastic. could even beat out AGOT.

I am still waiting for this total conversión remod :) Lovely to see a Star Trek Stellaris game. with this clauswitz engine upgrade.

This mod can be fantastic. could even beat out AGOT.
That's a very high bar! That said, we're all committed to making the best Star Trek mod possible so we're aiming high anyway.

As ever, we're always welcoming of people who want to contribute to the effort - something that separates us from... other teams - so feel free to enquire if you're interested.

That's a very high bar! That said, we're all committed to making the best Star Trek mod possible so we're aiming high anyway.

As ever, we're always welcoming of people who want to contribute to the effort - something that separates us from... other teams - so feel free to enquire if you're interested.

I love too but can´t dedícate to anything at this moment and the time I have to game. I rather game :)

But I think you guys can manage very well what I seen so far.
And notice that with AGOT they do not be shy to use console commands. do not make it IRON man only.

So just make stuff with console command in mind. don´t have to créate a perfectly balanced game worry about keeping Star Trek Legacy alive :)
That peace trough unity also has a chance. not only war fare. (but once in a while big huge Borg invasión or some klingon crusade is fun !)

Klingon are orcs :p
Vulcans are elfs.
Romulans are dark elfs. etc keep those things in mind incase you lack inspirations for events :p (yes I know they have evolved futher. but sometimes a good crisis event is simply easier to do on the basis they were designed :p )

Nice work, but...
I see a lot of mods about star trek.
Why can't you get together into one team, as fans of star wars?
Do star wars fans are more inclined to cooperate?
This mod group is an amalgam of several that are doing just that. The other group you're referring to was... not willing to accept our offer of collaboration and so here we are. Not ideal but I think our mods will offer a lot to players even if there is competition.

Last edited:
I can't remember if you guys addressed this or not, but in your mod, will I also be able to just start a new game with a random galaxy, but with ST elements mixed in?

I know I'll enjoy playin on an actual ST map, but at the same time I'd get bored really fast playing certain bookmarks where the major powers are already established and have their territory. I want to do what AGoT mod does in that you have bookmark starts, and at the same time you can start somewhere and play a a-historical game.

I can't remember if you guys addressed this or not, but in your mod, will I also be able to just start a new game with a random galaxy, but with ST elements mixed in?

I know I'll enjoy playin on an actual ST map, but at the same time I'd get bored really fast playing certain bookmarks where the major powers are already established and have their territory. I want to do what AGoT mod does in that you have bookmark starts, and at the same time you can start somewhere and play a a-historical game.
As it stands I guess you would just select a standard galaxy configuration instead of our custom map type. That would mix things up.

I'm liking it.

Found the Klingons, they wanted to ally me, need to make them a lot more mean.

Where is Vulcan, I could not find it on the map. Should be south of Andoria.

I know we can only see 3 ships so far, the models look great but small. Is this due to scale of other larger ships later and starbases? Just hard to see all the ships details as they look to small.

I take it there will be event lines which will enable planets to join the Federation if certain criteria is meet.

Good base.

Great so far ...I edited the Klingons since they currently have the same Ideas and Flag as the Federation.
Built up some. All went fine so far, but south of Quo'nos there is a system that you cannot travel to (even though it ist within your borders ...).
Apart from that, one Question: the only habitable planets (within a certain radius) I found were Gorn and Romulus in the north, so how are you planning your map? Few habitable worlds?
PS: Is there a possibility to give praxis some energy resources hardcoded?

Great start for the mod!