• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

thekinguter

Caudillo
4 Badges
Sep 16, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
I have serious problems with Deus Vult lan gaming between Windows 7 and Windows XP. I currently have Windows 7 in PC1 and Windows XP in PC2. Ports are forwarded and lan gaming and internet gaming is enabled, I can play Half life 2 in steam over the internet on both computers, and Diablo II in TC/IP between both computers.

The problem seems to be Deus Vult.. Since both computers can ping each other with no problem, I can see PC2's game with PC1, but I can't see PC1's game with PC2. I can't join any lan game.

What must I do? I have enabled the ports.. 2300-2400 for gaming.

I have serious problems with Deus Vult lan gaming between Windows 7 and Windows XP. I currently have Windows 7 in PC1 and Windows XP in PC2. Ports are forwarded and lan gaming and internet gaming is enabled, I can play Half life 2 in steam over the internet on both computers, and Diablo II in TC/IP between both computers.

The problem seems to be Deus Vult.. Since both computers can ping each other with no problem, I can see PC2's game with PC1, but I can't see PC1's game with PC2. I can't join any lan game.

What must I do? I have enabled the ports.. 2300-2400 for gaming.

You use the exact same version of the latest patch on both computers?
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ch-NEW-BETA-PATCH-released-on-15-October-2008

I was using 2.0. I installed the newest patch in both computers and added a third computer to check out the problem. Well, using version 2.1 beta on all three computers I checked out that now I can see any game hosted by any of the three computers but it times out once I attempt to join the game.

Is there something I need to modify?

I was using 2.0. I installed the newest patch in both computers and added a third computer to check out the problem. Well, using version 2.1 beta on all three computers I checked out that now I can see any game hosted by any of the three computers but it times out once I attempt to join the game.

Is there something I need to modify?

No idea as I never played CK multiplayer.
Try reading through the multiplayer FAQ:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...guide-to-get-your-game-to-work-in-multiplayer
and if nothing there helps perhaps ask again in the tech support forum.

How do I use the Hamachi on Crusader Kings?