• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sbalani

Second Lieutenant
110 Badges
Jul 13, 2015
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Knights of Honor
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Darkest Hour
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • The Kings Crusade
Considering that there is a nintendo switch version in the works, the Ipad has really come about as a strong contender to the handheld gaming market. Furthermore apple has enabled both controller & KBM support, effectively making it my laptop replacement.

Please don't make me lug around my laptop just to play this (and other paradox games), when 95% of what I do these days my ipad can do.

I could get the switch version, but likely the smaller screen, lower resoltion, and probably lower framerate just make it a less appealing version...i'm sure the Ipad version could absolutely destroy the switch one.

Please consider an IOS version, the market is completely different to what it was a few years ago.

No idea, chum. Sounds tempting, but remapping a lot of controls and doing a lot of downscaling (because mobile) sounds time consuming. If Surviving the Aftermath proves to be profitable after launch, maybe the ports will be made.

Honestly, I can't see it happening, if it did it would most like be a 3rd party developer with a license and would end up being a dumb a** pay to win / wait 1 million years for a colonist to harvest 1 plastic type deal. Basically the same as Simcity BuildIt with a post apoc reskin.
It would be cool to have a ipad version of the full game as could then play it anywhere but if it took time away from the devs to work on it instead of the PC/Console versions then I'd rather it stayed in the not very likely pile of ideas on the CEOs desk.