• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If your overlord Kyros conquered some land that Elves have cores on, you will be able to "elvernize".

I hope there are elves. Not into destroying them, no, see all peoples can be useful. Equal oppression for all!

If they really meant what they said and evil won then we should be able to kill whoever and whatever we want as long as it helps the evil cause. But I guarantee that there will be PC restrictions placed on the game where we can't kill based on age, race, sex, orientation etc.

If they really meant what they said and evil won then we should be able to kill whoever and whatever we want as long as it helps the evil cause. But I guarantee that there will be PC restrictions placed on the game where we can't kill based on age, race, sex, orientation etc.

I think you'll find few PC activists who would support the continued existence of a race that steals babies, kidnaps artists, and makes milk turn sour. To be fair, though as some people have pointed out, as the player will be fighting alongside the forces of evil, there is a great risk that the player would be forced to align with elves and their ilk. I just hope we will be allowed the freedom to burn them out at every opportunity. ESPECIALLY if they're the kinds of elves that live in trees.

Back to Dwarf Fortress

Killing Elves is a SCIENCE

Why do you all want to exterminate the elves?

Elves need to be put into their place, as they have been glorified by elf-sympathizers, making them into tree-hippies and smug know-it-alls. Too many people forget that elves steal babies, kidnap people, and otherwise cause minor disasters to humans, to which they only have contempt. My hope is that by hating them with a fiery passion and leaving a trail of dismembered elf corpses in my wake, I can in some small way make the world a better place.

Even better, maybe they're obsidian skinned dark elves! ;):p Oh and they've already exterminated humans so you can't choose them in character creation! :D

Didn't read the whole thread. But I totaly want to see this. :D

Cat people just want to live their lives. Elves are the true enemy and we must never forget that. We need to make the Realm of Kyros Great Again.

I fucking hate elves.
But i think it's important to mention that i am a dwarf (in spirit).