• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

eagleFMJ

Second Lieutenant
64 Badges
Oct 5, 2010
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • King Arthur II
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Starvoid
  • Victoria 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For The Glory
  • Gettysburg
Neocore missing in action? After all the hype about the game and this is what happens? :confused:

Why do I feel like us Steam users got screwed a bit? No serial to register the game, no manual, no dlc, why does Steam say November? (Impluse got there dlc, wtf? did gamersgate get theirs too?)

Not to mention Neocore has been silent since the game was released, many people including me are crashing, we can't even play our game its broken! (I can play with a modified Launcher) but the game officially needs to be patched.

I really liked King Arthur alot and thought it was a good quality game, so buying this game to me was a no-brainier, however after what I have experienced so far I will not buy Neocore's next beta project, I call it a beta because this game feels unfinished.

Lionhearts a decent game but it needs some support, gamers want nothing more then to see these development companies active within the community, I can't stress this enough, all too often this is the downfall of many games, and no I do not mean "community managers" from the publisher or anyone from the publisher, I mean the core members of the team that developed the game, people that are actually employed by Neocore.

We are the ones that are paying our hard earned money to keep the company in business aren't we? I know these developers are crucially busy most of the time, but is it that hard to communicate with the community and atleast stop in and say "Hi I am part of Neocore, and we are working with the community to resolve problems and make the game better, more enjoyable", I think we deserve at least this much?

In a perfect world perhaps? No I don't think so I see many games where the developers are all up in the community, and I know good and well it will prolong the interest/sales for that game and gives us customers a good piece of mind.

I am curious as to what some developers think when they hear negative feedback about their game,

a) "Ahh who cares our work is done, we got their money, on to the next game and rob them again, muhahaha!!!"

b) "Well, we are disappointed to hear this and we want to work to make the game better"

eagle

Last edited:
it's a very small team, they'll probably show up soon but right now I guess they are working their ass off to fix the crashing bugs

and I doubt they don't care about feedback, they listen to feedback, they are just not very active on forums (it'd sure be better if they could ofc )
I guess support will depend on the sales (more sales more time/resources to fix things)

I think they are really busy now finding and fixing bugs, that´s what i´ve seen during the beta
I think they´re reacting to the player feedback but needs time to fix stuff

I have a good feeling they are reading these boards and know about the issues people have. I was lucky to be in this game's closed beta and I know they worked and fixed the bugs we reported even though they never directly replied to our reports. They did post on occasion to help us with special problems (like the crash bug) and give us patch notes and I really think they're still actively trying to fix that issue. They're short on communication but they do listen.
Props to them for making a nice game and hope they really nail the battle crash bug. Now, how about a proper KA sequel. Come on, we need to know what's stirring in the north :). No pressure :p

Maybe someone here at Paradox can ask them to come here just for a while to tell us what is going on.

I bought the game on the day it came out, yet I can't play it since it crashes in the first campaign battle playing as crusader at exactly the same spot ver and over. I have to say I like the game but I'm frustrated that I can't really play it. It seems others have exactly the same problem so it's either the mission script error or game engine issue and not a OS issue. It would be nice to hear from the developers if they are looking at this issue. It would be even better if they would release a quick beta patch to address this crash issue.

I bought the game on the day it came out, yet I can't play it since it crashes in the first campaign battle playing as crusader at exactly the same spot ver and over. I have to say I like the game but I'm frustrated that I can't really play it. It seems others have exactly the same problem so it's either the mission script error or game engine issue and not a OS issue. It would be nice to hear from the developers if they are looking at this issue. It would be even better if they would release a quick beta patch to address this crash issue.

did you tried the altenative launcher fix? (http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...e-crashing&p=11722831&viewfull=1#post11722831)
did you update all of your drivers? (especially graphic card driver, directx, visual runtime library and .net framework)

you can also try this solution: http://www.kingarthurthewargame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1124
helped many users who had problems with king arther (both games have the same engine)

I understand the frustration of getting crashes in a game you are eager to play, and we are working hard to solve it.

The Neocore team is busy making a patch for those where changing the VGA drivers does not solve the problem.

/Mattias

Hi guys,

We're sorry that we've been so cheap on communication since release but I can assure you that we do read the forum, we're listening to your problems and we're working hard to fix them. We'd like to make the game playable for everyone as soon as possible.
Please also write to the official Lionheart support email: support@paradoxplaza.com describing the problem and send your DxDiag attached as well. Many thanks for your patience and we're really sorry for the inconvenience.

/Kate