Will Modjam be updated for 3.0?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, I haven't tried all of the origins in it yet but really enjoyed the ones I played around with thus far. I'll admit it's only be stellar pioneer and subterranean and I really want those to be added to the base game because both are pretty awesome.

more necro..
anyone have performance issues with modjam?
anytime I try to play and the mod is active I get an endless series of blank pop ups.
I've been pretty thorough in figuring out if it was my installation of the game, or any other mod.
Seems to be only modjam 2020
(small additional issue: plus the containment breach origin does spell/display properly when selecting star types. Shows the codified way of writing it.

more necro..
anyone have performance issues with modjam?
anytime I try to play and the mod is active I get an endless series of blank pop ups.
I've been pretty thorough in figuring out if it was my installation of the game, or any other mod.
Seems to be only modjam 2020
(small additional issue: plus the containment breach origin does spell/display properly when selecting star types. Shows the codified way of writing it.
Apologies for further Necro....

VKD: Yes, I'm experiencing the same issue, with lots of pop-ups. Does the Modjam mod have any dependencies that could be causing that? If not, it's probably to do with version mismatches.
A shame as I was really hoping to use Behind The Scenes with an Espionage-focussed Empire.

Apologies for further Necro....

VKD: Yes, I'm experiencing the same issue, with lots of pop-ups. Does the Modjam mod have any dependencies that could be causing that? If not, it's probably to do with version mismatches.
A shame as I was really hoping to use Behind The Scenes with an Espionage-focussed Empire.
I asked in the recent mod update thread and was promptly ignored, suggesting it’s not going to be updated in the future.

I asked in the recent mod update thread and was promptly ignored, suggesting it’s not going to be updated in the future.
Individual origins have been published as stand-alone mods or integrated into other mods by their authors.