• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(139034)

Sergeant
1 Badges
Apr 6, 2009
  • Majesty 2
Will Kingmaker add a continue button so that gamers can continue playing after missions?

Will Kingmaker add a sandbox mode with a variety of options such as invading monsters, respawning lairs, ect?

Will Kingmaker improve the enemy AI so that monsters aren't all genetic attack bots and so that some of them will actually wander, steal, group up, ect?

Will Kingmaker improve the Heroes AI so that they actually act like heroes and not like mindless fight bots?

Will Kingmaker add more buildings and have heroes actually interact with them (as opposed to just touching them), such as economic buildings, fairgrounds, gardens ect?

Will Kingmaker add new multiplayer modes with giant maps, diplomacy, trade ect?

In other words will Kingmaker actually make Majesty 2 a Fantasy Kingdom Sim game?

Will Kingmaker add a continue button so that gamers can continue playing after missions?

Will Kingmaker add a sandbox mode with a variety of options such as invading monsters, respawning lairs, ect?

Will Kingmaker improve the enemy AI so that monsters aren't all genetic attack bots and so that some of them will actually wander, steal, group up, ect?

Will Kingmaker improve the Heroes AI so that they actually act like heroes and not like mindless fight bots?

Will Kingmaker add more buildings and have heroes actually interact with them (as opposed to just touching them), such as economic buildings, fairgrounds, gardens ect?

In other words will Kingmaker actually make Majesty 2 a Fantasy Kingdom Sim game?

If it did, I would get on my hands and knees, and praise paradox/the devs/the man on the moon, whoever. Plus, pre-order a copy of the exp as fast as I could.

Nope. Eight new missions. That's it.

I'm pretty sure it will add nothing from what we want to be added.

I really want to be sooo wrong on this one. But my common sense tells me that 8 missions, goblins and ice mage are pretty much all we'll get. Heh...

Ice mage is free with patch. Goblins are your enemies in the 8 new missions. It's not like you get to play them.

So technically all you're really getting are 8 new missions.

Granted though, they are planning to give us a lot of free stuff in next patch that they could have charged for in the expansion (map editor, randomization, ice mage, etc).

Granted though, they are planning to give us a lot of free stuff in next patch that they could have charged for in the expansion (map editor, randomization, ice mage, etc).

Do you mean that we have to be thankful for being able to get something for free, something that all normal companies give for free by default (map editor)?

No comments.

kingmaker will be another epic fail.

we are still waiting for AI improvements, Fix multiplayer, Hero personality and new buildings (not new at all, just the old ones from M1 that was stolen from us).

The Devs really have to understand that the niche of majesty is not RTS.
. ;)

Unfortunately I think they went this way to try to win back people who didnt think the first one was a good rts. Of course none of those people will return since the game has the same name still and would be disappointed still anyway since it is still not more of an rts but just less of a sim.Which just turns off returning fans that will then not be able to suggest this game to any friends. Hopefully enough new people bought it to warrant a 3rd release and hopefully they will use that in majesty 3 to return to the games roots and expand on them.

Will Kingmaker improve the enemy AI ...

[...]

... Will Kingmaker add new multiplayer modes with giant maps, diplomacy, trade ect?

Last but not least:
WILL KINGMAKER WORKS FOR ALL NON ENGLISH BUYERS OR WILL IT CRASH LIKE A CRAP GAME FOR ALL OF US WHO DON'T BUY IT IN ENGLISH VERSION?

just like 1.1.88 patch indeed... :confused: