• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Every location where a road is "going out" of the map is a possible destination for a passanger. To get 100% coverage of the map, you need to cover these places to.

View attachment 55999

Last edited:
Ok. I was trying to get the line to go out and back. So basically people would use this like they are going to a train station?
I will see how can I explain that in a FAQ.

P.S.: Added to Hints. Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
In one of the first patches, they removed the option to get an objective to build a line to the edge of the map.
There was a bug which gave you an objective to build a bus line to the edge of the map. It was impossible to accomplish since the bus didn't have where to turn around.

10. How many times a passenger pays for the entire trip?

Unknown. Need to follow several people in order to get a number that is statistically valid.

If you are willing to do this, some information may help:
There are cheaters in the game. You pay wages for Inspectors and there are Fines in your Profit column. So the game manage to make some percentage of people to not pay and eventually get caught. Those variables are changed by economic situation and wage of your inspectors.
So, when following people, you will find some that don't pay for the ticket; not because they already paid a previous ride, but because they are cheaters.
A person can also pay the first ride and don't pay the second. Maybe people pay for type of transportation for 1 trip, or he just decided to cheat in the second ride. As said, need to follow several people to get a number statistically valid.

I tested this with 2 bus lines and 1 tram line between them. Both stops of the tram line had no coverage of anything, and thus their only passengers were the ones fed by the buses. The result was: Almost all passengers (except the predictable cheaters) paid for their tram ride, but not a single one paid for the second trip on a bus, after getting off the tram. I observed several dozen passengers.

In a previous experiment I also confirmed that passengers switching from one bus line to another do not buy a ticket.

It's not solid information, as the distance traveled could have some effect on things, and I only tested 2 types of transport. But it should be enough to guide new players.

This was written when the game was new, and we had little information about it. Just look at the date, it's 2 years and 1 day ago.

Is the wiki pages available somewhere?

I'm trying to see if I completed all tasks on scenarios, and it seems like the wiki might have been the only place listing them...

It might be useful to move them to Wikia..

Reactions: