• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CthulhuPL said:
LOL. I thought about one province: Stanislawow. :rofl: It should be butter yellow not red! :D
Thanks for pointing that out. I've updated the map. :eek:o

now it looks good

maybe soviet economy and soviet army are powerful but their ai sux beyond remote
just get the wekaest spot and you have tons of pockets with whole front at your mercy

i think that maybe after the defeating germany you might place pilsudski as the head of government.the current one is pretty much crappy :p

do plan allying any other countries ?? i think that hungary would be a viable choice. and if the soviets attack you first romania should become your ally as well.

gooy said:
i think that maybe after the defeating germany you might place pilsudski as the head of government.the current one is pretty much crappy :p

do plan allying any other countries ?? i think that hungary would be a viable choice. and if the soviets attack you first romania should become your ally as well.

Hungary are quite easy to convince thanks to the head of government, Romania should follow the example relatively easy.

From my experience also Greece and Bulgaria might join quickly, Finland might later too.

Elsewhere Siam, Columbia, Equador, Panama and Mexico are quite good allies - Mexico actually allows the direct invasion of the USA, but careful there because nobody want to give them too much land this way (amphibious attacks from their bases are better).

Besides waging war on several fronts thousands of miles apart is something very, very enjoyable even if might end with some terrible defeats and hasty retreats...

WIELKOPOLSKA - Phase 2 - The Drive West

October 13, 1939 - German Victory Points:

The final phase of the conquest of Germany will involve conquering all of Germany's 13 remaining VPs. My general goal will be to break Germany into multiple pockets, isolating as many German forces as possible from their source of supply in Essen and then defeat them in detail.

101339_vps.jpg

October 13, 1939 - 6:00 - Leipzig:

I have a shot at cutting off the main German army in the north who are eagerly trying to get back to Berlin. I attack Leizig in an effort to start a wedge through which I can drive towards Dortmund. The Germans are exhausted and outnumbered and succumb quickly.

anim30.gif

October 13, 1939 - 6:00 - Salzburg:

At the same time as the attack in Leipzig, I also launch another attack in the south on Salzburg. Taking Salzburg will put me in a better position to take Munich and then on to Lech which will isolate German forces in the south.

anim31.gif

October 13, 1939 - 11:00 - Victory parade in Berlin:

During the battles in Leizig and Salzburg, Armia Prusy and 7 supporting infantry korps arrive in Berlin and conduct a victory parade before moving westward to resume the offensive:

poland_march2.gif

Polish infantry marches in triumph through the streets of Berlin

October 13, 1939 - 13:00 - Schweinfurt:

To complement my thrust into Leipzig, I send 2. Korp Kawaleria west into Schweinfurt against a lone German HQ division. The battle becomes more intense than I expect as the German HQ resists strongly. As the battles progresses, I'm forced to commit 1. Korp Kawaleria (exceeding my command limit) when the Germans are reinforced by retreating German infantry turning it into a nearly 3 day battle.

anim32.gif

October 13, 1939 - 19:00 - Germans Recapture Stralsund:

During the battle for Berlin a few days ago, my forces in Stralsund were forced to retreat back to Stettin. A single German panzer division arrives in Stralsund to recapture it and soon afterwards the retreating Polish divisions arrive in Stettin. I'll intentionally leave the Germans alone for the moment and perhaps bait more divisions into attempting to retake Berlin.

anim33.gif

October 14, 1939 - 6:00 - Assault on Magdeburg:

With the arrival of POLSKA 1 (the HQ unit) in Potsdam, I immediately launch an assault on Magdeburg which is weakly held by 3 understrength German divisions. Superior numbers again win the day.

anim34.gif

October 15, 1939 - 23:00 - Magdeburg is Taken:

Near midnight, after numerous small skirmishes, POLSKA 1, Armia Suwalki and 5 supporting infantry korps arrive in Magdeburg. The Germans don't seem to be taking the bait and haven't reinforced Stralsund at all.

101539_magd.jpg

October 16, 1939 - 0:00 - IC Status:

My manpower situation continues to worry me so I make an adjustment to my IC settings to allow for reserves to recover somewhat and prevent any interruption in my unit builds.

101639_ICstatus.jpg

Last edited:
Przekazania Polsce! Ostatecznym zwycięstwo jest bliskie! Precz z Niemcami tchórzu! :D

(Please correct me if it´s wrong... I´ve made the translation with google)

Inner Circle said:
Przekazania Polsce! Ostatecznym zwycięstwo jest bliskie! Precz z Niemcami tchórzu! :D

You are wrong :p
Do not use google translator - it's useless

Przekazania Polsce! - handing-over (transfer, conveyance) to Poland?
Precz z Niemcami tchórzu! is almost correct :D, but you shouldn't say to your interlocutor - coward. :D

My version:
Przekażcie Polsce - ostateczne zwycięstwo jest blisko! Precz z tchórzliwymi Niemcami!

Inner Circle said:

Harr harr.
I have a better translator, and I think you meant:
"[dunno] Polsce! Ostateczne zwycięstwo jest bliskie! Precz z niemieckimi tchórzami!"

Polish sounds very odd. :p

Ah, the north is still a hard progress...
20 french divs versus one german and the french just keep having fun in the Maginot Line. :rofl:

Last edited:
This is the beginning of the end.

Or the continuation of the beginning of the end.

Whatever, the end of Nazi Germany is at hand.

What is that video?

in one of the gif-s i saw that germans had altmark incident and are preparing for invasion of norway and denmark lol :p

maybe allow them to take denmark? ;)

then you will take denmark :cool:

lol, that german general defending leipzig is really a scary one

cegorach said:
Perhaps I should introduce myself, though

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=WbXORfYms0Y
This is hilarious! Pretty good acting too...even if I can't understand everything they're saying the basic jist of the German guy not being able to pronounce his Polish name comes through perfectly. Thanks for sharing!

I have a very fond association with hearing Polish spoken. My grandmother was from the "old country". I can still smell the blood sausage cooking...mmm.