• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very nice. Victory is approaching... :cool:

Do you have a "Compassionate Gentleman" as a potential Security minister? 5% of Germanys manpower income is not much, but at your level it would definetly help.

Jan Skrzetuski said:
Berlin is captured and I feel that Germans will cede much of their territory to you. I have discovered a plan of turning Brandenburg Gate into a Polish border checkpoint - just look:

berlin4.jpg
:D.

Ouch, definitly ouch :D

Jan Skrzetuski said:
Berlin is captured and I feel that Germans will cede much of their territory to you. I have discovered a plan of turning Brandenburg Gate into a Polish border checkpoint - just look:

berlin4.jpg
:D.
It's from Great Republic of Poland page :). www.wielka.net is about Poland in 2050s, after we've conquered half of the world :).

I LOVE that. I'm going to print that picture and make little wallet sized copies to carry with me everywhere I go.

robw963 said:
I LOVE that. I'm going to print that picture and make little wallet sized copies to carry with me everywhere I go.

Can you make one for me? :rofl:

Ps: Have you received my PM with screens?

CthulhuPL said:
Can you make one for me? :rofl:
Ps: Have you received my PM with screens?
Oh right! I'm glad you reminded me. I tried to grab it but the service you used to send it required I register with them. Would you mind sending it to me via email instead?

I know it would be gamey but would you consider taking over German tech teams? I don't think a mobilization of German intellectual power to defeat the communist threat is too unrealistic, even if the Poles are the benefactors.

Akaki said:
Take a look at this map :).
Yes! My trusty Polish translator friend CthulhuPL showed me this map...sadly it's not butter yellow but the concept is definitely working for me :)

Chief Savage Ma said:
I know it would be gamey but would you consider taking over German tech teams? I don't think a mobilization of German intellectual power to defeat the communist threat is too unrealistic, even if the Poles are the benefactors.
Actually I do have an event coming up that approximates what you're suggesting. I believe getting German tech teams is a little too gamey....but the custom event I've written allows me to gain blueprints from Germany in different categories with various consequences depending on which set of blueprints I choose....stay tuned for that...it won't be long now.

Since many German companies were involved in specific aspects of German economy in 30. (concentration camps, SS and other ones), I doubt that Poland would cooperate with them, especially after the war - there would be no will to do so on both sides.

Akaki said:
Take a look at this map .
If you are not sure about what you see, then yes - Polish territories are that big red blob on that map ;).

robw963: ...My IC base has grown to 60 IC which opens a 4th tech slot. I assign Stefan Banach to research Improved Decryption Devices.

splendid ! ! :)

robw963:
...Berlin is Conquered

next stop, rest of Germany ! ! :D

robw963:
...6 weeks into the campaign against Germany, I've made significant progress.

that is a bit of an understatement ! ! ;)

magnificent updates ! !
:cool:

robw963 said:
Yes! My trusty Polish translator friend CthulhuPL showed me this map...sadly it's not butter yellow but the concept is definitely working for me :)

Mmmmh you should do away with some of it - PAINT ALL BUTTER-YELLOW!!!! :D Looking forward to you next moves - a rematch with the Soviets? Punish the French for their snail-like-Offensive? Or forging a new Commonwealth? Anyway you have inspired me to try Poland, sadly I still haven't come up to your skills! (I have nonetheless given the Nazis a real headache! :D )

That garrison division in Berlin really held on; it barely lost any org until almost the end of the fight.

You now have roughly twice as many mobile divisions as Germany, plus they have to keep a pretty significant force on the Rhine. Each division of theirs is higher org and brigaded, so they have a pound-for-pound advantage, but you'll probably have local superiority of 3-1, especially in the north as the forces you concentrated against Berlin regain org and move to the new front line. The rest of this looks like a walkover.