• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Did you draw those mini factories by yourself? If so, you're pretty skilled at pixel-art :D

Does poland got a prince of terror?

Phax said:
Did you draw those mini factories by yourself?
Naw...I borrowed those from the game interface..although I honestly can't remember if they're vanilla or not.

Hey thanks for saying that. I'm working hard to make it graphically interesting and I'm enjoying doing it very much. Hopefully I can keep improving as time goes on.

robw963 said:
Hey thanks for saying that. I'm working hard to make it graphically interesting and I'm enjoying doing it very much. Hopefully I can keep improving as time goes on.

Let me tell you that your graphics are superb, then! Great work, indeed.

You are a doing a very fine job both on the text (very informative) and on the graphics. May I ask you how you made those stripes on the captured German territory?

Milites said:
You are a doing a very fine job both on the text (very informative) and on the graphics. May I ask you how you made those stripes on the captured German territory?
I created a repeating pattern in Photoshop and applied it to a area with a mask. Photoshop is a great tool...but it does have a rather steep learning curve for some. I use it constantly for my work, so I've learned lots of tricks.

Last edited:
Well I'm glad that you use photoshop, I do as well!
Thanks for the answer and keep up the good work!

robw963 said:
I created a repeating pattern in Photoshop and applied it to a area with a mask. Photoshop is a great tool...but it does have a rather steep learning curve for some. I use it constantly for my work, so I've learned lots of tricks.

But how did you manage to make a pattern with diagonal stripes? It always messes everything up for me when I try to do so :wacko:

WIELKOPOLSKA - Phase 2 - 30 Day Operational Plan

September 15, 1939 - Army Comparison:

After just over 2 weeks of combat, I now have a slight edge in overall divisions vs. the Germans. To date, I have destroyed 20 German divisions:
16 in Prussia
3 in Danzig
1 in Slovakia

I'm anticipate destroying a further 18 divisions in the near future:
14 in the Bydgoszcz pocket
4 retreating from Bratislava

Most certainly, Germany is deploying divisions as I progress, but if I stick to my goal of targetting IC rich provinces I can outpace their ability to replace losses.

091539_army.jpg

September 15, 1939 - 12:00 - Brno:

At 12:00 the assault on Brno is successful. I'd like to push divisions through the gap I'm beginning to create in the south.

091539_brno.jpg

September 15, 1939 - 23:00 - Küstrin:

15 more divisions arrive in Küstrin at 23:00 further solidifying the key position in the Bydgoszcz encirclement. I'll let most of these formations rest until the Germans retreating from Bydgoszsz finally succumb.

091539_kustrin.jpg

September 16, 1939 - 30 day Operational Plan:

I'm setting 2 new encirclement goals for the next 30 days of the campaign. If I can successfully accomplish both, the war against Germany is as good as won.

091639_OSplan.jpg

The Autobahn is ready to take your troops to the Ruhr! A big battle more and then victory!

Excellent as usual! I hope Brno is liberated soon ;)

BTW, how do you do the smooth curved arrows? That's something I can't figure out...

WIELKOPOLSKA - Phase 2 - The Battle for Breslau

September 16, 1939 - 5:00 - The Battle for Breslau:

At 3:00, Armia Poznan arrives in Cracow allowing me to make a strong 3 sided assault on Breslau by 5:00. Breslau is situated behind a river and on hilly terrain making an assault more difficult there, but I overwhelm the Germans with sheer numbers of men.

091639_breslau.jpg

anim9.gif

September 17, 1939 - 0:00 - Infiltration in the South:

At 0:00, the bulk of my Mountain Korp, Slask OP Group, arrives in Vienna. Mountaineers are well suited to defend the hilly terrain in Vienna. The remainder of the korp (supported by 22. Korp Piechoty) will arrive in the next day or so.

091739_vienna.jpg

September 17, 1939 - 3:00 - Slow Improvements:

Another point of Industrial Capacity comes on-line and I begin to reap the benefits of conquered territory:

091739_status.jpg