• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The little ribbon he earned is frickin' sweet! :cool:

Anyways, good progress, hopefully you are able to acheive and hold the encirclement.

My goal is to have his chest plastered with ribbons by the end of the AAR :D

::Sniff::

Simply stunning.

I Totally forgot these epic war! that´s a good work so far... Try to pocket these 38(?) divs, then it will be much easier!

btw: what programm do you use to make these .gif´s?

Polish letters:

ą,ś,ę,ź,ć,ń,ż,ó

Letter sounds:

ó = u or oo

ż = rsh

ś = s'

ę = en

ń = n'

ą = on

Gówno = shit.

Jesteśmy udupieni = we're f*cked.

Faster! = Szybciej.

Oni tu przecież byli. = They were shortly here.

@ M4 Emperor:

Thanks! I may ask for some Polish translation for little things throughout the AAR...I'm trying my best to avoid as many mistakes as possible. Mind if I PM you occasionally?

Inner Circle said:
btw: what programm do you use to make these .gif´s?

The tools I use are:
Notepad ++ for the markup since writing everything ahead of time saves the frustration of losing it here if the server is too busy...which is pretty often.
MWSnap for the screen grabs (I highly recommend this tool)
Photoshop for the screen graphic stuff (jpgs)
Illustrator for Jozef
and to specifically answer your question:
Photoshop the extended version of Photoshop CS3 has a nifty little animation feature allowing me to create the animated gifs. You could also use Fireworks...or any animated gif creation tool.

I have more updates in the works. The next series of posts are time consuming to create because the battles associated with the attempted Bydgoscsz encirclement get complicated. I hope to make the wait worthwhile!

robw963 said:
My goal is to have his chest plastered with ribbons by the end of the AAR :D
Hopefully, you will have to make them smaller to fit them in. :D

Earth's Savior said:
Hopefully, you will have to make them smaller to fit them in. :D

Or make him bigger. :D

Jozef Dreams of the Future

The weekend is coming and I'll get back into updating, but Józef had a dream last night he asked me to share with you.

pilsud_dreams.jpg

robw963 said:
Awesome pic

You have just inspired me to start a new Poland Game.

... and lose badly? :D

I remember back in the days, like 1.0 HoI2, you could just steamroll over Germany right from the start as Poland, with barely any resistance.