• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GC13

The Last Emperor of Sol
90 Badges
Dec 30, 2010
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Sengoku
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Pillars of Eternity
I hope they're on the way. I really enjoy flaunting my level-five badges and hoarding profile pictures and emotes, but I can't do that for Tyranny yet.

Reactions:
The game should actually already have trading cards, I've raised the issue with the sales team and they will investigate it further. Please keep playing, they should appear shortly!

Reactions:
The game should actually already have trading cards, I've raised the issue with the sales team and they will investigate it further. Please keep playing, they should appear shortly!
So is there an ETA yet? I realize that it was weekend pretty much the whole time, but it still feels like it's been a while. :)

Reactions:
nopes, haven't gotten any, and just played for another couple hours. Up to 14.6 hours so far, no cards at all. On the store page it also doesn't say anything about Steam Cards either. Maybe Valve has to enable it on their end and takes a few days to process?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/362960/ on the steam shop page, in the feature list on the right where there is something like "single player", "trade card" is definitely not there.......yeeeeeeeeeeett :eek:
And also, I think we missed Act 4 and Act 5 in the game. :p

Actually, super fast update, it was just fixed :p.
trading.JPG

Please let me know if you experience issues! Also, I don't think it's retroactive so.... yeah..... sorry about that ><.

Reactions:
At this moment, I'd suggest we sell all cards dropped at $10 each. The price will drop rapidly soon. :p

Actually, super fast update, it was just fixed :p.
Nice, thanks! So did someone just need to be told to throw a switch, or were they in the process of doing it when you talked to them? :cool:

Oh, and another silly question: there are emotes and profile backgrounds on there too, right? The market is only showing trading cards at the moment, and I'm really hoping for a Tunon profile background.

I actually don't know what happened but as soon as I poked my colleague he flashed a million dollar smile and replied with "Oh rly now, have you tried refreshing?" and there it was. I still hold him responsible :p