• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unmerged(44871)

Corporal
May 30, 2005
No matter how often I play the game, either Nationalist or Republican Spain keeps winning the civil war. Or sometimes they stalemate each other. But I've yet to see Paraguay or Siam win it. I think this is a bug.

I was about to come in here and make a cheeky comment about your failure to specify which Spain it was that was always winning. Instead, I find that I have been ambushed and soundly defeated by your wit. Good show!

At least you have some variation. Persia always wins in my game. This is a crippling bug, Paradox, shame. I'll never buy your games again!

And why isn't Spain overrun by zombies or brain eating slugs? I've played infinity +8 games and this has yet to happen!

And what happened to my cat credit? Whenever I need to buy something, say a BB, I have the cat take out a new mortgage - this isn't working anymore. How am I ever going to conquer Tibet now?

You think that is a problem?

Major problem is Greenland. The Elite Polar Bear Divisions from Greenland, annexing all of northern hemisphere. How can they be stopped?

GarfunkeL said:
You think that is a problem?

Major problem is Greenland. The Elite Polar Bear Divisions from Greenland, annexing all of northern hemisphere. How can they be stopped?

:rofl: I heard marines '95 are good to hold them off..

About the spanish civil war.. when I play as Germany I usually win :p

Well, more a technical problem: when I finish and leave the game, I get back to my desktop! :eek:o

That's nothing!
Half the time I get that message, the game quits!

I found a bug in my game too.

At the end of every scenario the nation (or alliance) with most VP wins the game, P-dox should do something about it very quick. And I think USA should win by default, cos' they discovered the 'McDonalds' tech wich gives them 10% of every countries VP in the world + their own VP :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.