• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As has been said before the main problem was the aweful launch and the relatively long time it took to put the ship on a new course. There's alot of competition for players' attention and money and so its Imperator was given its shot at launch and then that failure followed the game onwards.

I hope things will turn around though...

• 3Like
Reactions:
As has been said before the main problem was the aweful launch and the relatively long time it took to put the ship on a new course. There's alot of competition for players' attention and money and so its Imperator was given its shot at launch and then that failure followed the game onwards.

I hope things will turn around though...

Did you like the game in his current state?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Did you like the game in his current state?
Current state is not ideal but it's infinitely better than the launch version of the game. Latest patches enhanced the game very much, legions, levies and wonders are great features. Micromanagement is not a killing issue for me, it's common in many Paradox games (Stellaris or CK II for example) and although the characters are less interesting than those of Ck, they are the characters of the first Rome improved, this is ultimately a re-release of the EU Rome game.