Why dose every single game i try eventually ends up people frozen in one spot walking/running. Getting frustrated.

Why dose every single game i try eventually ends up people frozen in one spot walking/running. Getting frustrated.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Alias_RM13

First Lieutenant
Mar 29, 2020
You playing on Xbox or PC? If playing on PC then you can attach a save file to your thread for them to have a look at.

I think its a bug they are aware of and the current "fix" is save the game and reload it. I'm sure the bug will be fixed soon though

Ps2nic

First Lieutenant
Jan 11, 2020
Yeah. What they said. Believe me. We know.

Just save the moment you notice the bug, and reload.

And no, I dont know why the vid embed doesnt work. Screenshots do though.

Joanna_ifs

Captain
Iceflake Studio Developer
Oct 23, 2019
Heya @QUETCH !

We are indeed aware of this issue and we are working on a fix for it - once we have a definitive fix, we will push it out as soon as possible! This issue simply has been a pain to investigate, even after spending hours and hours on it!

Fortunately the save & load does seem to fix it - we do know this is only a band-aid, but at least it helps a bit!

Thanks for your post and of course, thanks for playing!

QUETCH

Recruit
13 Badges
Oct 15, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings III
You playing on Xbox or PC? If playing on PC then you can attach a save file to your thread for them to have a look at.

I think its a bug they are aware of and the current "fix" is save the game and reload it. I'm sure the bug will be fixed soon though
Im playing on pc. Im hopefully it be fix soon