• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1611648749372.png

6 to 8 hours!? They will do anything to not have write us a dev diary, won't they!

• 14Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
I can assure you our teams are working full speed on the next content for CK3, from the design team to audio, to programming, to everyone involved in the development of the game.
An internal roadmap is set and as a player too I'm very excited for what is to come, whether it's the Flavor Packs or the First Major Expansion. My first reaction to the Flavor Pack was "Uh, it's not the First Major Expansion?" - "No no, it's just a Flavor Pack". So I think it sets the bar :)

I understand your frustration; Waiting for things we love can feel like forever.
Crusader Kings III has been a success because we took our time to develop & polish the game before its release. Following this, we want to continue and propose the community with the best features & content we can, so we try no to rush things. We also listen to the players feedback on a daily basis, so we can enhance things even further. There is a balance between quality & quantity, but you can rest assured that yes, great things are coming.
Now this is a correct response!, the first one got me worried too for the same reason namely, that the devs have supposedly nothing to show, cuz that just cant be true, there always must be something to show on such a project with such a team, the question only is whether it should already be shown or not.

I get you must create the appropiate enviroment and mood to build-up hype, but they are pulling the string far too much. September, October, November, December and almost closing already January and apart for bugfixing which don't get me worng, CK3 1.0.0 needed and some UI improvements...there was little to show or any substantial quality of life improvements.

I guess it's time already to move forward away from "release stage". Modders are waiting and generally many of us are precisely waiting for it to get fully involved again. Playercount dropped steadily since release...

In sum, you must hammer the steel while is still hot

• 2Like
Reactions:
Yeah I guess that’s true, because I’ll go out on a limb here and say most of us CK fans would buy whatever DLC they were pushing without even knowing what it is, That’s true for myself at least.
Well, some of us did exactly that. I have "Crusader Kings III: Expansion 1" in my Steam Library, as well as "Crusader Kings III: Flavor Pack 1" and "Crusader Kings III: Flavor Pack 2".

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hey everyone, thanks for your patience & understanding.

Some news today, we have a window for the next Dev Diary: Mid-February.
That Dev Diary will be the firestarter of new lit content to come, so hold tight :)

• 5Like
Reactions:
I'm a little worried about the server downtime but if the dev diary indeed releases at 14:30 CET, there should be 30 minutes to read it before the forums go down.

Edit: I got ninjad.

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience & understanding.

Some news today, we have a window for the next Dev Diary: Mid-February.
That Dev Diary will be the firestarter of new lit content to come, so hold tight :)

That would presumably be February 16 then, as neither 9 nor 23 can reasonably be counted as mid-feburary.

That's three weeks guys.

Well, some of us did exactly that. I have "Crusader Kings III: Expansion 1" in my Steam Library, as well as "Crusader Kings III: Flavor Pack 1" and "Crusader Kings III: Flavor Pack 2".

Me as well, I purchased the Royal Ed. but...this is way too much. Of course nobody wants to pull again a CyberPunk2077 . Though, at least disclose...briefly any roadmap. Some of us bought Royal Ed. blindly and so far, we got nothing but vacuum.

• 4Like
Reactions:
I get you must create the appropiate enviroment and mood to build-up hype, but they are pulling the string far too much. September, October, November, December and almost closing already January and apart for bugfixing which don't get me worng, CK3 1.0.0 needed and some UI improvements...there was little to show or any substantial quality of life improvements.
I'm still waiting for some kind of a balance patch. Haven't played the game a lot recently because of that...
And I'd also be interested in a very rough road map. Or simply saying: Area/System X is one of the things we want to rework/expand most next.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.