• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure there are a lot rebels (fans) wanting to see vicky 3 to come out/be made. Its sad that they're making HoI 4 first. But i'm sure they will make vicky 3 when Hoi 4 comes out. (or Paradox will have to face a lot rebels on their provinces)

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I'm pretty sure there are a lot rebels (fans) wanting to see vicky 3 to come out/be made. Its sad that they're making HoI 4 first. But i'm sure they will make vicky 3 when Hoi 4 comes out. (or Paradox will have to face a lot rebels on their provinces)

lol. there will be lots of +10 militancy provinces

Reactions:
Because we see some images from Hearts of iron 3 in the victoria ii folders, I think that they will make the hearts of iron 4 game before, and when victoria 3 will be finished, they will probably add the possibility to export the game from Europa Universalis iv to victoria 3 to hearts of iron 4.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
According to the interview Angry Joe did with Frederik Wester and Shamz, someone has to take up the gauntlet to make Vic3. In the sense that someone with a great idea to push vic3 to a new lvl. Here's hoping that that already happend.

And yes wouldn't it be great to go from rome 2 all the way to hoi4!

Last edited:
Reactions:
Yes, I want Victoria 3 too, as long as it takes on the old systems keeping them while improving their flaws. Removals like they did with the slider systems in EU4 (that actual change turned out good) should be avoided, as well as removing any ideologies/parties/pop:s and etc.

Reactions:
Victoria 3 - Bismarck 1

Yes.

Reactions:
Yup, I'd be all over a Vicky 3 :). PDS have made so many improvements in their systems through CK2 and EU4 (and look to be through HoI4), some of that evolving rubbing off on Vicky (while keeping the features that make that series so great, particularly pops, industrialisation and all that) would be brilliant :).

Reactions:
Yes, though I'm curious (and a little worried) to see how you can adapt something as interconnected as Vicky to the new DLC model.

Reactions:
Compared to other potential sequels, Vic III makes the most sense. I don't see how they could bring anything new with CKIII, and a Europa Universalis V sounds milky.

So yes. Gib Vic III pls.

Reactions:
everyone does, which probably means we'll never see it *sigh*

Reactions:
I've always thought Victoria 3 could move more toward
Yes, +mil other wise and +con, +50% chance I'll emigrate to some garbage game on my iphone.

I love how your only registered game is Victoria 2 :p

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.