• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Narakir said:
How the starting Soviet cabinet could look like there's possibilities for changes as always and I let you guess who can be the mysterious General Secretary. It's not Stalin nor Lenin nor any of those you can see there.

Russia is still VIP.

Some changes where made to the first post.

Lev Kamenev, maybe?

I'll hope for crazy with Maknov!

I'm proud to show you the whole world map it's approximatively finished (China, Ottoman Empire and a few other areas need some fixes).

However it is not representative of the context you could see when world war II starts, in ten years things have the time to change.

Last edited:
is Prussia independent?

if not, what is the state that borders Poland and the Baltic countries?

its redish-pinkish color, the area is "east-prussia"...

Akira said:
Where? There are only Germany, Poland, Belarus and something Baltic. Look at the map at page 4.
On the map on this page, there is an East Prussian nation not on the page four map.

Sorry for confusion, I made some changes in the area, the old maps are obsolete. And yes East Prussia is independent as the only remaining mainland part of the old Germany. A weird situation issued by the Britsh to continue the "official" German state existence (situation is pretty the same for the French). Gdansk/Danzing was seceded to Poland first, because the country needed a access to sea and to avoid territorial contacts between to two Germanies in case the bigger one's influence would spread too much.

YEAH!!! there is still a Hohenzollern Monarchy in "Germany".......is this mod gonna be compatable with Doomsday?

btw, does anyone know how to , if u have Vista, change ur files from Readonly to allowing u to write and save to the file?

thnx

EDIT: Change Prussia's color to Blue, same color as USA...Pink isn't that kool for Prussia..

Narakir said:
How the starting Soviet cabinet could look like there's possibilities for changes as always and I let you guess who can be the mysterious General Secretary. It's not Stalin nor Lenin nor any of those you can see there.

Russia is still VIP.

Some changes where made to the first post.
Is it Frunze?

How could I miss this mod?
This is great, I specially like your China, all those KMT factions fighting for power are great. And I can give an idea to make all those warlords a bit more playable, if a warlord captures X important provinces (let's say Beijing, Nanjing and Guangzhou ) he can found his own imperial dynasty (some Emperors who created dynasties in China started as petty warlords, Nurhachi, the first Manchu Emperor of the Qing Dynasty, is a good example, The Three Kingdoms era is also good example), making the warlords a bit more playable, because I see some of them have great pieces of territory, maybe they should be something more than dummy states.

A lot of work have been done recently... I'll be able to show the new tech-tree soon, major changes have been done there.

About France...

As I speak Red France is finished, leaders, tech-teams have been redone to fit more the situation. Most of the professional leadership fled with Whites in Algeria Red France finds itself with a load of less experimented commanders who compensate with the innovativeness that wishes to create revolutionary tactics for a revolutionary army. On the tech-team level, France has been overhauled and should field a efficient army especially if they share they knowledge with their German ally.

Red France has four political paths and three major diplomatic-warmongering paths that depends on their relations with their German ally and the decisions of the 3rd International. They can also have some chances of reconciliation with the nationalists if they find someone wishing to make compromises.

In China...

Some efforts where put to make the warlords more interesting to play this time so if you ever wanted to have enough time to wage war as one of them this could be your thing...

Thanks to clanjay China improvement graphic pack (that you can find on the CCIP thread) most minister picks for China are a way better.

But the major improvements that needed a bit of researches are the two additional cliques that comes with brand new leaders and "ministers". I doubt they're 100% accurate but I was hard enough to find them as a non-chinesse speaker.

Feng Yuxiang's Northern army (Guominjun) :

Hu Jingyi and Sun Yue uses generic pictures as I was unable to find them.

The Sichuan clique :

Back to Europe... some map changes have been done...

Austria-Hungary now controls Serbia and Montenegro as puppet states, this made more sense as both are orthodox and that the empire is suffering enough with all its different nationalities.

Poland :

Poland is far from begin an harmless nation and is now a raising power in eastern Europe that used the vacuum left by the collapse of Russia to enlarge it's territories while making Belarus it's puppet.

They also maintain good relation with the A-H empire that seceded them all their claims instead of risking eternal chaos at the frontier with Poles eager to recover Krakov and Gallicia.

They also managed to take a few of the Germans territories during the end WW1 chaos, this have created severe tensions with the small Prussian state controlled by the White Germans in the north that only exists because they British wanted to keep a "legitimate" (at least for them) german state alive that could allow them to base their fleet in the Baltic.