• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The options then would be Primo de Rivera younger as the most extreme (Fascist, 15% dissent), Mola as the Carlist candidate HoG with Xavier de Bourbon-Parma HoS (still Fascist 10% dissent), Sanjurjo (Autocrat, 5% dissent) backing Alfonso XIII so Sanjurjo would be HoG and Alfonso XIII HoS, and Franco (Authoritarian Democrat, no dissent) the common dictator.

I like the idea, but I think it could be a bit more complicated maybe.

not to set those all in stone, just something to consider. Also if you need someone to make portraits for you, borders and all--not just for this, for the mod in general, I'd love to help out there.

Of course, could you help a bit more about Spain ? BTW I'm going to have sereval exams in the week I'll PM you after to organise things.

Maybe you should make White Russia "Darkgreen" rather then "red". It would make more sense, not to mention that the "red" colour is rather ugly.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you've changed it already.

Last edited:
This should be the final map for Europa. The Russian front have been finalized (The Reds are holding the key of western Russia from the east : Kazan). Poland has recovered its claims to have better relations with Austria-Hungary and to threaten a bit more Germany.

Now let me introduce the British cabinet :

The Tories are still in rule, Mac Donald government haven't existed, yet. The man is still waiting an opportunity with the incoming crisis. Still there's almost no chances to see the communists taking power in Albion.

In Danemark social democracy had failed. Hoverer it had a good start before the new german social republic tried to invade it in 1922. The aim of the Germans was to cut the access to the Baltic to block the royal navy from coming in. The expedition was an undeclared war, and total failure as the British sent reinforcements to the Danes. Germany's army was too disorganised to keep the fight up and hadn't France support.

Still, this is was trauma for the Danes, the social democrats where now considered as "german sympathisers" and the conservative took the power, with the support of the king. Since then. the country has started to fortify itself against any future invasion.

On the diplomatic front this trial of invasion has shocked all Scandinavia. this coupled with the problems of the crisis had become more than an argument to create a federal union, if all countries can agree on its terms.

On the other side of the planet is Argentina. The radical Hipólito Yirgoyen is still holding the power, but he'll have an hard time to keep it.

Last edited:
What does the government of Alsace Lorraine look like?

Does it have the option of remaining as an independant state?

What does the government of Alsace Lorraine look like?

Does it have the option of remaining as an independent state?

I Haven't finished the cabinet yet, It's composed mostly of Franco-German communists and no it'll have no chance to remain independent. It's a temporary state, an idea of Jean-Jaurès (who wasn't killed this time) to calm down the tensions, in 1920 between the two countries allowing it to vote by plebiscite ten years latter (in 1930) which country they wish to join. This "buffer state" helped to create an alliance between the two countries as it remained a neutral ground. The plebiscite has more chances to be in French favour than German whatever is the result it could create some tensions.

I'd give it at least a 1% percent chance of independence.

Looking forward to this one.

Hi all. I just read the entire thread. I always like a new ahistorical Mod. I think this one has a lot of promise. The map looks nice and the idea of so many configurations when you start the game should give it long legs in terms of playing over and over again. Thanks for the great idea and all of your hard work so far. I eagerly await the time when I can play this one.

I can only but agree, even if I'm just a newbie in the Mod World.

Thanks for the support, I'm sorry to say that the mod is again reported for a mysterious date called "when it's done" I hope it'll be soon tough :D

I'd give it at least a 1% percent chance of independence.
I'll see that for the next versions, at the moment it's quite impossible and unrealistic.

can u post the Russian and the Soviet cabinet

How the starting Soviet cabinet could look like there's possibilities for changes as always and I let you guess who can be the mysterious General Secretary. It's not Stalin nor Lenin nor any of those you can see there.

Russia is still VIP.

Some changes where made to the first post.

Last edited: