Which side is fresh ingredients and which side is imported?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Alunny

Second Lieutenant
5 Badges
Aug 4, 2019
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
fresh.png

I want to assume left is more fresh because it's listed first? But the price doesn't really change so I'm not sure what this does? I mean I'm not making meat so how do I make all produce be fresh food but they still import bacon and eggs and meat? lol

It's a ratio, move right more fresh, move left more imported.

I agree it's not very clear at all, just add two words and the positioning data is all they had to do.

Instead of posting you could have done what I did. Move it one way take a few days to see what happens, then move it the other way. You could even save scum/scab it.

It's a ratio, move right more fresh, move left more imported.

I agree it's not very clear at all, just add two words and the positioning data is all they had to do.

Instead of posting you could have done what I did. Move it one way take a few days to see what happens, then move it the other way. You could even save scum/scab it.

I did try that and it didn't help me understand it. Possibly because my prison produces so much as it is.