• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When do they provide these steam codes? at a later date? For I pre-ordered early this day and received an email that expected it having the code in itself, which it didn't

When do they provide these steam codes? at a later date? For I pre-ordered early this day and received an email that expected it having the code in itself, which it didn't
Usually at/or around launch.

we Beta Testers can have the game as a gift for our participation?, that could be awesome ¿what you think about this guys?

we Beta Testers can have the game as a gift for our participation?, that could be awesome ¿what you think about this guys?

No such plan at the moment I'm afraid. But I will pass your request on to the producers :)

No such plan at the moment I'm afraid. But I will pass your request on to the producers :)

many thanks BjornB, i hope it gets approved, because some of us perhaps dont have the money to buy it but want to have it after test it

I'm afraid the producer did not think any free games would be handed out. Sorry. It is only $10 however. So hopefully it won't hurt too much to buy it.