• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I also would like to know when Steam downloads will be available.

Somebody has said on the 15th/16th... so a day or two more.

The Paradox Web Shop has "hard copies." Link is in the main forum page.

I want/have too but the game in C.O.D but I do not see any hard copy's in Norway. Since Mount and Blade came retail(with Steam, yuck!) I believe that Sengoku will but do any one have concrete answer?

Its out on impulse now. There r some hard copies out there but u need a steam account for them. Ive been playing the demo for a few days. Cant work out how to play though as there r no instructions or tutorials with the demo. But it does look good. Personally i wont touch any game that needs steam. I had 1 game from them and they blocked me from playing it just cause i changed the settings. They said i was cheating and not playing the game as intended by changing the settings and they refused to give me my money back. With impulse u can mod or use cheats without getting the game blocked. Frankly i think steam should be closed down. I had nothing but trouble with them. U can buy it from game. But its download only. No hard copy yet. Plus u need steam to play it.

I'm interested in getting a North American hard copy version of this game. The hard copy version mentioned above, that was available through Paradox, said EU. Will there be a hard copy coming version out for North America?
Thanks.

Greenman gaming has it on offer, but it's stil not patched, and they seem interested in patching it anytime soon

Greenman gaming has it on offer, but it's stil not patched, and they seem interested in patching it anytime soon

What do you mean still not patched? Doesn't the game luncher offer to patch the game automatically regardless of where you buy it from? I'm interested in buying the game from them since I can get it for half a normal price.

What do you mean still not patched? Doesn't the game luncher offer to patch the game automatically regardless of where you buy it from? I'm interested in buying the game from them since I can get it for half a normal price.

nah it's through a client like steam so you need to wait for them to upload it

edit: just checked the game, and it has now updated to 1.2 if you're interested

Last edited:
U can buy it from game.

Do you mean www.gamesgate.com ?
As in http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SENGOKU/sengoku ?

I'm interested in buying the game, it seems a ggod one, and I like it, but I find €29,95 quite a hefty price for such game, considering you can get similar strategy game with a much longer life-play expectancy (i. e. EUIII) at a way low price. :happy:

Any other suggestion as place to buy the game ?
(Imho, Steam doesn't seem to be an option as I read soooooooo many issues with people buying games there). :huh:

Thanx in advance for you answers!