• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nothing has been said along those lines, but I highly doubt it - there's no real motivation to spend money and resources on such an old game. For a start only Steam customers would get access to it.

I personally had to attempt a few times, even with Copy/Pasting, to get it to go through.

I believe Steam still issue 3 keys when you buy Chronicles from them, are you putting the EU3: Complete key into Eu3: Complete here, not into Chronicles?

I personally had to attempt a few times, even with Copy/Pasting, to get it to go through.

I believe Steam still issue 3 keys when you buy Chronicles from them, are you putting the EU3: Complete key into Eu3: Complete here, not into Chronicles?

I'm just pasting the key in that Steam shows you when it loads the game. If there are other keys, where do i find them?

Correct.
I'm just pasting the key in that Steam shows you when it loads the game. If there are other keys, where do i find them?
They should show in the Steam library, View CD Key. One each for Complete, HttT and DW.

They should show in the Steam library, View CD Key. One each for Complete, HttT and DW.

Further help for this: There's a handy picture on the front page of this thread:

oYYt5.jpg

The button to click is over on the right, the keys will display as above.

I bought the mac version of chronicles from gamersgate but the forum won't accept the key.
Do I have to open a ticket like suggested for those who have problems with steam?

Edit: I also bought victoria 2 from the apple store but can't find the serial.

The Mac versions of all Paradox games before CK2 are written and supported by Virtual Programming www.vpltd.com . You need to get your forum keys from them.

My mods won't work

so basically i bought eu3 complete then i bought heir to the throne and divine wind separate (i'm just telling you in case it helps you figure my problem) so download the mod put it in my mod folder and start up the launcher but i only get the default option in the launcher what gone wrong?

A thread on where to buy the game is hardly the place to get help on mods. Post in the User Mods forum please, if reading there doesn't help.

Hi there!
I just bought EU3 Complete from Steam, trusting the SteamPlay Icon.
Only later I realised that HTTT and DW do NOT work on Mac, not on Steam at least.
What do I have to do? I wouldn't really like having to buy the expansions or the whole game elsewhere...

I'm curious about something -- I cannot access certain parts of this forum, despite buying EU3 and EU2

I also have my own EU3 copy, but I didn't buy it through steam -- I want to have access to these paradox forums and the multiplayer section of the EU3 forums, so what can I do to prove that I bought and own EU3?

I don't want to re-buy the steam version of the game

edit : I've read the original post now, I think my questino has been asked before, I will read the thread to find my answer

Hi there!
I just bought EU3 Complete from Steam, trusting the SteamPlay Icon.
Only later I realised that HTTT and DW do NOT work on Mac, not on Steam at least.
What do I have to do? I wouldn't really like having to buy the expansions or the whole game elsewhere...
There isn't really anything you can do except pester Steam to release HttT and DW for Mac, or re-buy the whole thing from GamersGate/Virtual Programming.

I'm curious about something -- I cannot access certain parts of this forum, despite buying EU3 and EU2

I also have my own EU3 copy, but I didn't buy it through steam -- I want to have access to these paradox forums and the multiplayer section of the EU3 forums, so what can I do to prove that I bought and own EU3?

I don't want to re-buy the steam version of the game

edit : I've read the original post now, I think my questino has been asked before, I will read the thread to find my answer
You simply have to register it here. Every copy comes with a forum registration key, which you enter in the MyGames tab above. How you get that key depends on what exact edition you have, where you got it from. Generally with a physical copy it's in the box somewhere, if it's a downloaded copy you get it from the place you bought it from.

I've installed the game in another computer. Somehow, it was already patched to 5.2. Can I revert it back to 5.1.? I've seen in the FAQ that you can't toggle between expansions and that this presumably applies to patches as well, but is there some way to manually change the patch version? Thanks.

I've installed the game in another computer. Somehow, it was already patched to 5.2. Can I revert it back to 5.1.? I've seen in the FAQ that you can't toggle between expansions and that this presumably applies to patches as well, but is there some way to manually change the patch version? Thanks.
I'll guess that, since you've posted this question in a thread about Steam, that you have the game from Steam. If so I'm afraid the answer is 'no', Steam have provided no way of back-revving the game, sorry.

I bought this game from kingdoms Bundle, but can't register in the forums, it is EU3 Complete.